PDA

View Full Version : pizza

yacht45
11-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Is there anywhere in WDW that you can get a good pizza? :beer:

Strmchsr
11-13-2007, 09:35 AM
Well, it depends on how picky you are about your pizza. Pizza Planet at MGM (or DHS as it now is called) is good, but it's not the greatest ever. I believe there is a local Chicago-style place that delivers that I hear a lot of folks rave about. I don't remember the name. It starts with a G and was mentioned in several recent threads. I was thinking about trying it this time.

drummerboy
11-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Doesn't Trail's End still have pizza to go?

SgtTigger
11-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Doesn't Trail's End still have pizza to go?

Yes they do.

available from 4:30 P.M. -10:00 P.M. daily
No Delivery

Freshly baked thin crust pizza

16" Thin Crust Cheese Pizza $13.99
16" Thin Crust Cheese Pepperoni Pizza $14.99
$1 for each additional topping
Pepperoni, Onions, Sausage, Black Olives, Fresh Mushrooms, Green Bell Peppers, Extra Cheese

Hope this helps.......

:cop: :tigger:

ibrowse17
11-13-2007, 07:51 PM
You can order a pizza from Trail's End, but they do not deliver. While I have not had one, I hear they turn out a pretty good pizza:thumbsup:

LONESTAR
11-13-2007, 08:09 PM
The pizza :pizza: at Trails End and Crockett's Tavern is not quite what it used to be. Our server in January told us they switched to FROZEN :fit: it was ok.

yacht45
11-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Well, I'm not a pizza purest, but I have my druthers. I grew up in the Pittsburg area, I had a few favs up there. But now all I have is Pizza Hut which was OK until they put in the chain ovens, or Dominos. So I always looked forward to going to Crockett's Tavern:beer::marg:, our families would meet relatives and have a Magical Gathering :party:of our own there. Pizza :thumbsup:was the main course. It did have a by product with several of the family (gas, very smelly gas:ack:)
So in Jan 07 we were there for pizza and it wasn't the same as before:confused:..the waitress said it was different, "but you can buy it anywhere, it's DiGiorno" . I don't want to drive 1100 miles to eat frozen pizza. But it has great atmosphere, good beer, etc. So I just thougtht if anyone knew of another place that served pizza? :mickey:

Tink's Friend
11-14-2007, 09:15 PM
Is there anywhere in WDW that you can get a good pizza? :beer:

Trail's End Restaurant used to have good pizza, but we had it last week, and it was no better than one of the better frozen pizzas. We finished it, but it was far from the best that I've had.

You can also get pizza that's surprisingly decent on the 5th floor of DisneyQuest.

Mama Melrose in Disney-MGM Studios has flatbread pizzas that are good. And Wolfgang Puck Express and Wolfgang Puck Cafe in Downtown Disney have pizzas. We ate at Express earlier this week, and I got the four cheese pizza, which was quite good.

Suzanne Q
Bristol, TN