PDA

View Full Version : June or Easter break?

mickeys_princess_mom
11-12-2007, 10:22 PM
June or Easter break? I have a teacher friend with two elementary children. She wants to go, but doesn't want them to miss school. I've been in early June, but I know it gets pretty crowded as the month goes on. Easter break would be cooler of course, but I've heard it's VERY crowded then....What would you do?
Thanks!:wave:

dml
11-12-2007, 10:58 PM
I've only been to WDW at Easter when I worked there as part of the college program in 1999 and I remember telling myself I would never go at Easter. It is extremely crowded.

I've never been in June, but I have been in early August and would do that again before going at Easter.

I'm not sure I've been much help but maybe some others can agree or disagree with me to help you out.

:mickey::mickey:

faline
11-13-2007, 05:54 AM
I'd elect to go as soon as school lets out for the year or as late into August as possible. Both June and August will be very hot and humid.

KylesMom
11-13-2007, 09:32 AM
I'd have to say June as well just from friend, family & Intercot reports of how crazy Easter Week is. We often travel to Disney in June and while it is hot and summer crowds are on the rise, it has always been manageable for us. :mickey:

Also, the 180 day ADR for Easter has come & gone. If your friend wanted to do any "special" dining which would require the call at 180 days, she may have a tough time of it now.