PDA

View Full Version : soap and shampoo at DVC resorts

disneylovinmom
11-12-2007, 03:41 PM
This is probably a silly question. Does Disney provide soaps and shampoo at the DVC resorts? We are staying at OKW and with that TSA rule about flying with liquids I don't want to pack any more than I have to. Thanks.:mickey:

Seasonscraps
11-12-2007, 03:52 PM
There's a starter set when you check in but it's not replenished daily. My last few trips were short so we never hit the trash & towel service day to say with confidence if we they were replaced then.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
11-12-2007, 04:33 PM
We were at SSR for ten days in September and they replenished all of our soap and shampoo items whenever they came in for trash and towel, big cleaning,etc.

Lucyrella
11-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Love, love, love the soap and shampoo and shower gel at OKW. We were there the first of September and it was replenished frequently. I came home with some of it.

Maleficent's Dad
11-12-2007, 09:40 PM
This is probably a silly question. Does Disney provide soaps and shampoo at the DVC resorts? We are staying at OKW and with that TSA rule about flying with liquids I don't want to pack any more than I have to. Thanks.:mickey:
Your question begs: Are you staying as a DVC Member either on points or cash?

Or are you a regular paying guest who booked through Disney's CRO?

If you're using DVC Membership (either points or cash discount), you will not get daily replenishment.

If you're a "regular guest" paying Disney, you'll get daily refills.

Hope this helps! :mickey:

Catwillow
11-13-2007, 09:58 PM
I can tell you though....when using points AND we needed another soap/shampoo/whatever housekeeping not only brought us some but brought us a BIG bagful....which was very nice. We also weren't charged for it.

meandmydog1
11-15-2007, 02:57 AM
When I was at SSR in June 07 they left a big laundry basket outside our room door every day with everything you could ever need or want....soaps, shampoo, coffee, towels, laundry soap and so much more, we just took what we needed and left the rest and the basket magically disappeared when we came back to the room later in the day. Have a great trip.

sloslo
11-15-2007, 08:46 AM
If you're not a DVC member, I believe it's not replenished daily. I stayed at the SSR last December and going back in two weeks and the soap, shampoo, etc, was always refilled.

BelleandtheBeast
11-15-2007, 07:19 PM
They DO provide toiletries and they are so nice. They should replenish them everyday, but if not just give the front desk a call and they will be there asap.