PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge…LOVE the Pillows!

tarzan_rocks
11-12-2007, 11:29 AM
I have never slept as well as I did when staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I’m convinced it had to do with their pillows…among other things. I would desperately love to have pillows like them at home. Any advice on what I might look for in a store to find pillows like those at the Wilderness Lodge?

tr

vicster
11-12-2007, 12:08 PM
I agree with you on the pillows - for some reason they were very comfortable. I also would love to know what to look for to find a pillow like that.

Hammer
11-12-2007, 01:27 PM
See, I had the exact opposite feeling about the new pilliows. They were too small for my liking and I needed to use all three pillows on the bed to get comfortable. I like larger pillows and I sleep using 2 large pillows at home.

tarzan_rocks
11-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Interesting distinction. I’ve only stayed at Wilderness Lodge once, August 1 of this year. Would those have been the new pillows or the old pillows? Whichever they were, I want some.

tr

Jenemmy
11-12-2007, 03:03 PM
OOOOOOOOOO I wonder if they are like the pillows in the remodeled Contemporary rooms. We stayed there in Sept of '06 and I STILL dream of thoe pillows!!!! They were big and cushy and WONDERFUL!!!! Dang me for being so honest that I wouldn't sneak one into our car on the way home...LOL

tarzan_rocks
02-26-2008, 12:55 PM
Ask and I shall receive. You can now buy pillows and other personal products, décor and accessories from the Disney Resort Collection. Check it out at http://www.disneyresortcollection.com.

tr

Brian
02-26-2008, 01:30 PM
Ask and I shall receive. You can now buy pillows and other personal products, décor and accessories from the Disney Resort Collection. Check it out at http://www.disneyresortcollection.com.

tr

What a great find! When did Disney start selling this stuff?

tarzan_rocks
02-26-2008, 02:09 PM
This is from another thread...

This is new.

As of today, (2/26/08) Walt Disney World Resort Guests will find Disney Resort Collection Catalogs in their rooms.

Guests will be able to place orders during their stay via 1-877-888-8287.

Additionally, an on-line catalog is also available as linked above.

tr

playdead88
02-26-2008, 03:51 PM
i can't wait 53 more days and i'll be laying my head on one of those awesome pillows - woohoo! :mickey:

snerd475
02-26-2008, 04:07 PM
As soon as I got back from my December trip, I started looking for good pillows. I found Wamsutta gel pillows at Linens n Things, and I absolutely LOVE them! I too got spoiled by Disney pillows, and I just checked out that above-mentioned link and see that's what they have! Mine were only $17 each, though. hmmmm.

snowlancer2720
02-26-2008, 06:09 PM

tr

kind of expensive...$110 for a shower head:thumbsup:

snerd475
02-26-2008, 08:25 PM
kind of expensive...$110 for a shower head:thumbsup:

Disney! :pirate:

magicofdisney
02-26-2008, 09:17 PM
It just so happens we're looking for new pillows. Which ones did you have at WL, Ultra-Rest or Magic Gel?

I'd also like to add that those ain't the pillows I've rested my head on at the value resorts. ;)

tarzan_rocks
02-26-2008, 09:29 PM
Which ones did you have at WL, Ultra-Rest or Magic Gel?

That's a great question. I know nothing about pillows. I'm not sure which one I slept on. Does anyone know which ones they likely have at the Wilderness Lodge? I suspect it's the more expensive Luxury pillow.

tr

PAT9760
03-02-2008, 07:04 PM
I felt the same way about the pillows at the Poly on our last stay. Once home, I e-mailed the resort and asked them about the pillows. They told me they were called "Beyond Nature" and made by Carpenter. They also told me that they were available for sale at most JC Penny stores. Don't know if these are the same pillows at Wilderness but may be worth checking it out.

snowlancer2720
03-03-2008, 06:10 PM
I just checked JCPenney.com and they have these "Beyond Nature" pillows on closeout :)

EDIT: Only king size seems to be available

spoonful of sugar
03-05-2008, 12:50 PM
my husband & i honeymooned at the contemporary 10/28-11/4 & after sleeping on those pillows i just had to know what they were. i called disney when we got home to find out the same thing as posted above me. they were from jcpenney and called beyond nature. i purchased a few and they are heavenly. they were on closeout when i got them so that explains why there are probably only king left.

ChipDale2708
03-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Do they have the same pillows a the YC/BC? We stayed at the YC last spring but I don't recall anything memorable. What I do want at home is the mattress from the BC. :cloud9: I saw they have them on that website for purchase. I'm very tempted!! After our last stay there, I went out and tried to get the closest mattress to it, but it's not even close. Decisions, decisions...