PDA

View Full Version : Current monorail playsets?

LisRich
11-11-2007, 02:20 PM
What are the monorail playsets that are currently for sale in the resorts? (I know you can get discontinued ones from Ebay.) I wanted the castle set last year but didn't get it and was hoping it would still be for sale this year. Any others you can buy in WDW??

princessM0m
11-11-2007, 09:58 PM
I was there last week and I'm pretty sure they had the castle sets.

crazeedizneefinatic
11-12-2007, 06:58 PM
We were there in September and definately saw the Castle set. At the Contemporary and DTD. I was disappointed though since they did not have any others, that I saw anyway? I wish they would come out with something new. If you are not going in awhile I would order it through mail order just in case.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-13-2007, 11:21 AM
The sets we sell at the Emporium are the Monorail set, the Castle set, and the Train Set.

I've also seen SSE and Contemporary sets at other locations, but I'm not sure if they still have them.

magicofdisney
11-21-2007, 07:10 PM
We bought the Monorail set for my toddler a couple of months ago. It's white with a black stripe. He really loves it, but it has extremely cheap, plastic dividers between each car that broke apart almost immediately. He can still play with it, but it doesn't stay together very well. We bought the Castle set for one of my daughters for Christmas. I hope it's quality is better.

wedway76
11-22-2007, 07:34 AM
We bought the Monorail set for my toddler a couple of months ago. It's white with a black stripe. He really loves it, but it has extremely cheap, plastic dividers between each car that broke apart almost immediately. He can still play with it, but it doesn't stay together very well. We bought the Castle set for one of my daughters for Christmas. I hope it's quality is better.

I dont think it is tough enough for a toddler. Ours says ages 4 and over. I even think 4 might be pushing it. They should probably up that age a little bit. I think my son was about 7 or 8 when we got our first set. He is 14 now and everything is still in one piece.

Our car dividers come out all the time, but they slip right back in.