PDA

View Full Version : QuickSilver Official INTERCOT Transportation Sponsor!

Donalds Duckie
11-11-2007, 01:27 PM
I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the formerly forbidden word "QUICKSILVER" on the front page of Intercot. Kudos to Intercot!!!:mickey:

I've used Quicksilver exclusively since 2003 and have never had less than excellent service. The cars are immaculate, the drivers are well groomed, well spoken, polite, on time, etc. Gregory and his wife provide top notch customer service and congeniality, competitive rates, and provide the best town car service I've experience in Orlando, hands down. The few times I've signed up to use DME I've always fallen back to calling Gregory for good ole Quicksilver town car service. I'm totally spoiled by Quicksilver.

I am extremely pleased to see that Quicksilver is finally an Intercot sponsor and no longer a forbidden word around here.:mickey:

I don't plan to go to DisneyWorld anytime soon but I'll use Quicksilver anytime I am in Orlando for non-Disney vacations.

John
11-11-2007, 02:05 PM
I've always been on good terms with Gregory at Quicksilver and would have loved to have had him on board before now, but we had a contract with another company.

So, it pleases me as much as it pleases you that we could bring on a company with a great reputation and integrity as our official Transportation sponsor.

I know many of our users have enjoyed Quicksilvers service in the past thru their sponsorship of WebDisney. Now it's time to spread the word here on the boards... Quicksilver is official!! Give them a call today and tell them INTERCOT sent you!

Welcome Gregory and Company! :mickey:

Hull-onian
11-11-2007, 02:38 PM
We are using Quicksilver too. I am looking forward to going over to SeaWorld and then back to Disney at night. They are very accomodating. Good choice Intercot!!!!:thumbsup:

Mrs Grumpy
11-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Another :thumbsup: for Quicksilver! We used them on our last trip and they were great.

MonoMan
11-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Thank you for the reviews regarding Quicksilver. I just saw the announcement regarding their sponsorship with Intercot and we are looking for a towncar service for our upcoming trip. We will be trying out Quicksilver!!

PirateLover
11-12-2007, 05:27 AM
Love, love , love Quicksilver and I'm so glad they are now on board. The drivers are great. They are extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and always on time. And they actually wait for you inside the airport. We have used them twice round trip and will continue to do so from now on whenever we fly.:thumbsup:

felix18
11-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Quick Silver is the best we have ever used and now is the only one we will use, the service is outstanding--Good Work Intercot!!!

John
11-12-2007, 11:35 AM
When booking, be sure to mention INTERCOT :)

Harriet
11-26-2007, 07:35 PM
Great news I am so glad that they are on board. Greg came highly recommeded by our one and only Magical Journeys to me some time ago and I can only say I was very much impressed with their service and would use them again should the need arise.
:number1::thumbsup:

Tinkerfreak
11-27-2007, 10:35 AM
I think we will be trying them for the first time next year. I started off liking the previous sponsors service but had bad service the last couple of times I used them so I was looking for another company. Looks like I have found it!!!!!

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
12-11-2007, 05:29 PM
I have booked Quicksilver for my upcoming trip! I wanted to surprise my travel companion and book at Car service and used Quicksilver.

I sounded like a great service, that I can make an international call to Holland, 30 minutes for grocery shopping and the prices are very good too!

I also mentioned Intercot on the booking form :thumbsup:

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
01-19-2008, 07:09 AM
I used Quicksilver on my last trip, and the car, shopping service etc. was great..but I wasn't allowed to make a international phone call as was advertised on their website..this was one of the major reasons I chose Quicksilver so I was very dissappointed with them and will probably not choose them again next time

quicksilver
01-19-2008, 02:09 PM
I used Quicksilver on my last trip, and the car, shopping service etc. was great..but I wasn't allowed to make a international phone call as was advertised on their website..this was one of the major reasons I chose Quicksilver so I was very dissappointed with them and will probably not choose them again next time

Hi,

I'm so sorry for your inconvenience. I wasn't aware of this problem; I'd have compensated you or even offer you a free calling card to call if I had known.

I've already warned the driver that picked you up. He tells me his cell phone was only receiving calls that day (he ran out of minutes); no excuse though!

I'm glad you had a nice ride and grocery stop. I see also that you were upgraded upon arrival to the Cadillac Escalade. I hope you enjoyed the nicer ride.Thanks a lot for the review.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

My best regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
01-20-2008, 09:43 AM
Oh wow, I didnīt even realize we had been upgraded! :)

I do want to make it clear that I loved your service, it was absolutely great, the driver was very curtious and friendly, the grocery stop was great and very convienent but when I mentioned that I thought I could make a free international call, he didn't really respond and directed me to the pay phones. It was maybe a bit stupid of me to not print out a confirmation that I could make a phone call :D

I'm going again in June, and I really appreciate you reacting to my post. I will probably reconsider and use your service again in June :mickey:

tinkerbell98
01-26-2008, 09:50 PM
Does anyone know if Quicksilver goes to St. Augustine airport??

jefmblrd
02-17-2008, 10:25 AM
I have used Quicksilver for many years and can't say enough about Gregory and his staff. The service is incredible, and I urge everyone to book with them.

BugeyedMuggy
03-12-2008, 12:27 PM
We just returned from Disney and used QuickSilver to and from MCO. Our driver was Douglas and we stopped @ Publix to shop on our way to the resort.

The service and value were excelent.

I will definately use QuickSilver again.

Volksjager
04-07-2008, 06:41 AM
*re-post from another thread*

We used QuickSilver to go to Wrestlemania from Saratoga Springs and loved it. My DS loved the upgrade to an Escalade and our driver, Cesar, went out of his way to find us after the event. As you can imagine with 75000 people at the Citrus Bowl along with road closures, he had to find parking as close as possible and then walk in to find us.

It was one of the highlights of the trip and certainly allowed us to enjoy the night rather than worry about the traffic. I would recommend QuickSilver to whomever asks.

Cheers!

disney100%
04-10-2008, 07:57 PM
It has already been said many times, but we also love Quicksilver. We used them for the first time on our last trip and they were wonderful. It was so great to have someone waiting for us and help with the luggage (it was the first time we were travelling with our little one - more luggage than usual, stroller, etc.). It was also nice being able to stop and shop for things so I didn't have to pack all the baby goods we would need.

We are hoping to use them again for our trip in October. But we are just waiting for a response to an e-mail my dad sent a while ago to see if they can accommodate the size group we will have (6 adults, 4 children - 3 and under - 2 car seats & 2 booster seats). How long does it normally take for someone to get a response from an e-mail sent through their website?

donnah77
05-10-2008, 01:18 PM
We used Quicksilver for the first time in April roundtrip from MCO and the service was very good. We had a group on 10, tons of luggage and needed 2 boosters and an infant car seat. All details worked out well!

One note - a different driver picked us up for the return to MCO and was in a differently labeled van, so do ask around if you don't immediately see a Quicksilver vehicle.

Donna

Natazu
05-29-2008, 05:53 AM
As many of you know, I was in the limo business for some time. I'd like to take a minute to say these guys are the real deal, the kind of company that gives the livery business a good name. They're professional, on-time, clean, and they don't nickel and dime you to death.

Two thumbs up to Quicksilver. Welcome to INTERCOT!

Sylvia
06-11-2008, 11:49 PM
I want to add my 2 cents here.

I called at the last minute to book Quicksilver (based solely on their sponsorship of Intercot) on my recent solo vacation, but, unfortunately, I was advised that all cars were booked for the time I would be arriving at Orlando. I guess I expected this, since I called the day before I was due to arrive in Orlando. Just about a half-hour later, I received a call from Quicksilver telling me that a car was available if I still needed transportation. Since I had already decided that I didn't want to use a "mass" shuttle service, I jumped at the offer.

When I arrived at baggage claim in Orlando my driver was waiting for me with a sign welcoming me by name, and waiting to take charge of getting my luggage. The trip to Shades of Green was wonderful. The driver was friendly and very professional.

On my trip back to the airport, I was actually going to spend the night at the Hyatt before my early morning flight the next day. Quicksilver had no problem taking me to the Hyatt, instead of to the terminal. My driver arrived at Shades of Green a little early and took charge of getting my bags from bell services. As with my trip from the airport, the driver was friendly and very professional.

My transportation from and to the airport was very relaxing and comfortable. I was impressed by the customer service and the professionalism of the drivers and will definitely use Quicksilver again on my next trip. I will also recommend them to any of my friends who happen to ask me if I know of any reliable limousine services in Orlando.

Some people may wonder why I opted to spend so much money for transportation since I was traveling solo. It was worth the price to travel in such luxury and not worry about how I would manage my luggage, find a shuttle or a taxi, etc., etc., etc.

Gottaluvgoof
07-08-2008, 10:17 AM
This is a great find! We are going to be at AK, which closes at 5:00. We have an ADR at Ohana for 5:25. I'm thinking by using this service, we could stay at the park a little longer. Counting on the bus service, can take a much longer time to get where we need to go. I really wanted to see the parade but was unsure if that was leaving enough time to get to Ohana. I think this would work out great. :mickey: