PDA

View Full Version : community leaders

trackbarroness
11-11-2007, 05:00 AM
I know that they stopped excepting cl a while back. But why did all the CL's lose the CL part of their names? Did they drop the community leader program or something? Or is this to flush out the ones that weren't abiding by the rules and values set forth by VMK(Disney)?
Did they publish the why and what for's for taking away the CL program entirely? And if so will they reinstate it or not?

chrisb26
11-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Yavn commented about the CL program ending back in his September Newsletter here is what he said:

Take Me To Your Leader

First up, some news you've been waiting for about our Community Leader program – we've talked about this before, we're in the process of re-working the program. I'll tell you about how the new system will work in a future Newsletter, but for now the current program's being put on hold as of October 24, 2007.

If you're currently a CL, the CL status will be removed from your title/character name on October 24th.

Remember, don't get upset if didn't get a chance to be a CL. We're re-tooling the program to make it better, so you'll have more chances. We'll have more details soon. Stay tuned!

Now they did take away the leaders CL_ part but I don't think it was 10/24 they where a bit late on that I think. But anyways they havn't said anything about it returning yet so we have no idea as to If and When it will return. Who really knows I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to return though.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

trackbarroness
11-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Thank you Chris it does help :thumbsup:

HappyBoy
11-13-2007, 01:54 AM
Our CL_ titles were changed the next day (the 25th). No word on what is next. Amazing how many fewer friend requests I get now :)

Chescat
11-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Aww, we still glove you anyway Happy! :)

JPL
11-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Our CL_ titles were changed the next day (the 25th). No word on what is next. Amazing how many fewer friend requests I get now :)

Isn't it great to be able to go out in public again ;)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
11-13-2007, 08:04 PM
From what you guys say it's like you are being paparazzied :D (Which sometimes you are, LOL) :P

trackbarroness
11-18-2007, 08:16 PM
I wonder how many of seen umm outside of Hosts that is VMK Staff people. Are they harder to see the say CM's in the parks? :D
At least when you look around in whatever land your in you can see a CM in any direction you look in, how :thedolls: of us. Lololol