PDA

View Full Version : Liberty TT and Biergarten Birthdays??

anlashokna
11-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Does anyone know what they do special at the Liberty Tavern (lunch) for Birthdays? How about the Biergarten?

Trying to decide where to book.

Mom2princesses
11-10-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm not sure about lunch but we did dinner there for my dd's 5th birthday. The table had mickey confetti on it, she got a signed birthday card from all the characters and they brought her a cup cake and sang happy birthday to her. It was really nice.

anlashokna
01-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Thanks to all. We did the birthday at Liberty Tree Tavern and he was so surprised with the singing and cupcake. The picture I got of him is priceless.

Thanks again :)

BeccaO
01-02-2008, 11:39 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the band that plays at the biergarten will sing Happy Birthday, I have been there a couple times when they did that. I bet someone else will come along here and give more info. The biergarten is a really lively fun place. Believe it or not, I come from Pa Dutch Country and my father and my husband always have to make a stop here for dinner, it really is a fun place, the kids can get up and dance and everything.

anlashokna
01-03-2008, 09:44 PM
We did end up eating at the Biergarten too. Didn't get a chance to do anything for him because it was a last minute processional package dinner. Food was good, Schnitzel was a little tough that day for some reason. But mom made a dent in the apple strudel :)

Mom2princesses
01-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Thanks to all. We did the birthday at Liberty Tree Tavern and he was so surprised with the singing and cupcake. The picture I got of him is priceless.

Thanks again :)
Oh how sweet! I am glad you and especially the birthday boy had a great time! :D