PDA

View Full Version : Early, Early ADR!

Disneymom4ever
11-10-2007, 06:57 PM
My DS's wanted the earliest ADR for Chef Mickey's breakfast (7 am!), so we can be at park opening for MK that day. We are staying at AS Movies. Can anyone tell me, do the busses run THAT early, so we can make our 7am res.? Thanks for any info.:mickey:

Strmchsr
11-10-2007, 07:57 PM
No, buses don't start running until around 7 am. No way you'd make a 7 am ADR. The only way to make that would be take a cab or personal vehicle.

missbunny
11-10-2007, 08:05 PM
When we were there last December, we had the same time for our Chef Mickey's. We were at the Corando. The buses do run that early. I believe the first bus is around 6:30am but check at the front desk. I was told the buses will run early in the morning for breakfast ADRs. The only problem w had is getting up that early, but it was for Mickey so it was worth it.

angedeaile
11-11-2007, 12:00 PM
I have heard numerous things about Disney Transportation when it comes to getting to you early ADRs. As this thread shows, someone mentions that there are busses you can hop on that take folks to character dining at the Parks, that you can hop onto to take you to the contemp.

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1370711#post1370711

I have also heard buses start running 645am. What I would do is call Disney transportation and ask them what your options are.

With so many differing opinions, getting the answer from the actual source will provide the right answer.

BronxTigger
11-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Part of the reason you are getting different times for the earliest bus is that the park does not open at the same time each day. Sometimes it opens at 8, sometimes at 9.

Once when I had a 7:45am ADR at Chef Mickey's I was able to take a bus to MK and walk over. But, when I got on the bus at 7am, everybody on the bus was going to an ADR at the Poly or Contemporary so the bus driver just went to those two resorts.

Another time I had a 7:45am ADR, this time at Boma, the CM at reservations told me I would have to have access to a car or transportation other than the Disney buses because they would not get me there that early.

The bottom line is that if you find out the buses are not running that early, you can get a cab from your resort at that time. When compared to the cost of the vacation as a whole it won't be much at all.