PDA

View Full Version : Sgttiggers Getting ready for Christmas Pre-trip Report

SgtTigger
11-10-2007, 03:08 PM
Pre-Trip Report…….

November 14, 2007 till November 21, 2007

Sgttiggers Getting ready for Christmas trip report……..

Cast Me Sgttigger Bret 41 Driver, INTERCOT addiction, and Tigger lover.
Sherrie 41 part time driver, navigator, and Koda lover….

Ok so once again we are going for our Pre-Thanksgiving trip. We go every year at this time from the Thursday before Thanksgiving till the Wednesday before but this year we are using it to kick off Christmas.
We decorate our house on the day after Thanksgiving every year and have done so for years. This year we will still do that but Christmas will start even before the trip begins. We found out that Trans-Siberian Orchestra is coming down to New Orleans for a concert so we will be kicking off the Christmas season early…… as a matter of fact the concert is tonight Nov. 10, 2007.

Now on to the trip.

We leave as soon as Sherrie can get off wok and head for Tallahassee where we will spend the night. The next day we will drive in and arrive at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. (our home away from home) Our first night ( Thursday ) we will be having dinner at OHanas. Friday during the day we are free to do whatever we want but that night we will be attending the Christmas party for our 3rd time. I have had a great time in the past and I am sure this year will be great again. We have even arranged to meet up with Denise at the party…….
We will also be doing MGM and EPCOT on our trip and we will meet up with Jeanne somewhere along the way. We will even fit in some free days while we are there……….

Things to do:
eat at Beaches and Cream
eat at Trails End Buffet
See the Osborne Lights at MGM / Disney Studios
Stop at Sid Cahuenga’s One of a Kind Shop and look at what they have.
Go to Boardwalk at nighttime
Go to Campfire at Fort Wilderness Campground
Take Pictures of our meals I tried this last time but only got one picture

Lets see how we do.

:cop: :tigger:

buzznwoodysmom
11-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Sounds like lots of fun. Can't wait to meet you there. One of our goals this trip is to go to the Boardwalk at night also. Hopefully we can accomplish this on Thanksgiving night since we have a dinner ADR at Cape May Cafe. After dinner we can go stroll the boardwalk. I hope you have a safe drive and a wonderful vacation!!

Piglet822
11-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Bret, I'm so jealous about the concert tonight!!! I wish I could go with you - have a great time.

If I can add my :twocents: I think I'm going to be out of town for work until Saturday sometime so I think we should do Beaches and Cream on Sunday :D

faline
11-10-2007, 07:51 PM
I always enjoy your reports! Now, I have some to look forward to!

Have a great time!

LibertyTreeGal
11-11-2007, 08:03 AM
Since I'll be there right after you (unhappy about not getting to meet you!), I'm only jealous that you got to see the trans-Siberian Orchestra last night!!!!

Please let us know how it was :thumbsup:

RedSoxFan
11-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Have a great trip.:mickey:

Bethis26fan
11-11-2007, 06:53 PM
sounds like a great trip

DizNee143
11-13-2007, 10:21 AM
sounds like a great plan...hope you have a great time in disney!! :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
11-13-2007, 10:34 AM
I hope you have a great trip Bret. Please give Jeanne a big hug for me when you see her! :mickey:

disneydrmr
11-13-2007, 10:48 AM
Hope you have a magical and safe trip! Looking forward to hearing all about it! Oh, and when you attend the Disney Campfire.. just remember - THEY will light it - YOU do not. :;):

SgtTigger
11-13-2007, 06:49 PM
when you attend the Disney Campfire.. just remember - THEY will light it - YOU do not. :;):

WHAT????????????

But Chip and Dale told me to bring my Lighter.....

:cop: :tigger:

DisneyorBust
11-13-2007, 08:00 PM
Your itinerary sounds great! I am looking forward to your reports. :thumbsup: