PDA

View Full Version : Where to vacation w/ a baby

maizey05
11-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Ok, so I posted a thread in the WDW vacation planning forum. (In a nutshell, I was asking if WDW would be too much for an 11 month old.) So, if we choose to not do WDW this January, (we will take a vacation then regardless), where would you recommend? We've already taken him to Puerto Vallarta, which was good, but way too hot. We're up for anything. HELP!

buzznwoodysmom
11-12-2007, 11:45 AM
The only trips we took when our kids were that young were to the beach or to disney world. We found that, other than the beach, disney world was the best option for us when our kids were young. There is no place else that you can get the amount of entertainment that your baby can also go on/enjoy then in dinsey world. Your baby can ride with you on any ride that doesn't have a height restriction. You can do a few character breakfasts, take a swim, shop at DTD all things that are doable and enjoyable with a baby. I found that one of our easiest trips was when our youngest was 9 months and our oldest was 2 years. They were so caught up in all there was to see and do they never got cranky or misbehaved. I even told my husband that we needed to live there until our oldest outgrew his terrible 2's. Your child will not remember this trip, but it will give you memories that will last a lifetime. There is nothing like seeing the huge smile on your baby's face in WDW. Good luck with your deicsion and have a great time no matter where you go.

biodtl
11-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Besides WDW (perfect for all ages), I've taken my little ones to Virginia Beach, Myrtle Beach and Gatlinburg, but always in summer. Will your vacation be in January regardless, or only if it is in WDW?