View Full Version : Team B's Exciting WDW Adventure -- Day 1

teambricker04
11-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Trip: November 4 - 10, 2007

The Players:
DH -- Aaron
Me -- Nicole
DS #1 -- 2 years old. It is his 5th time to WDW
DS #2 -- 5 month. It is his first trip to WDW and boy is he excited!

Dad -- Bob -- My dad
Mom -- Marcia -- My mom

Day 1 November 4th

We woke up early and headed to the airport, which because of the hour was easy to get around. We decided to park in the ramp and pay a bit more so we could get home more quickly when we got back. We found a spot right near the walkway and unloaded the car. It must have been a funny site to see a double stroller and both my DH and I trying to get our mass quatities of luggage inside.

We were flying AirTran, which we like, but I have heard so many negative comments about. We checked in and were by the gate within 20 minutes and our flight was on time. We brought in DS #2's car seat in hopes of having some empty seats. We were in luck and all four of us had our own seats. Both boys wanted to sit next to their dad, so they had to take turns sitting next to me. Nice.

We got into Orlando on time and had a very nice flight attendant who showered DS#1 with the cookies. My DH and I split up, he got DS#2 and I got #1. They went and got the rental car and we rode ME. We all got to Fort Wilderness within 5 minutes of each other. Great timing! DH checked in while DS#2 got lunch and DS#1 watched cartoons. Our cabin was already ready! Perfect!!!

We got in, had lunch in the cabin, and both boys went down for a nap! My parents arrived while the boys slept and after they got up, we loaded up and headed to DTD to activate our APs.

Next we headed to Super Target to get groceries. This was the BUSIEST ST I have ever seen!!! The people working said it was like the day after thanksgiving! CRAZY!

We went back, relaxed, had dinner, hung out and went to bed. Day 2... EPCOT! I swear this is way more exciting than day 1.

Also, you have to look forward to crowds, a woman wanting to fight me in the MGM parking lot (really), and DS#1 first rollercoster ride! FUN!!!

My favorite quote from the day??? DS#1 got off the ME at FW and said, "This is AWESOME!!!" He was right.

faline
11-10-2007, 07:39 PM
I love Fort Wilderness and the cabin homes! Can't wait to read more about your trip!

pdrlkr
11-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Bethis26fan
11-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Sounds like a great start can't wait to read more.

AbeeNormal
11-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Your first day sounds great. Glad to hear your trip went well.:)

Looking forward to hearing about day two. :thumbsup:

I am a little nervous about the parking lot though:sadwave:

tiggersgirl
11-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Sounds like you had a ton of fun! Wish I could have gone with you!:mickey:

teambricker04
11-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Sounds like you had a ton of fun! Wish I could have gone with you!:mickey:

Nice! Your second comment and it was to one of my posts!

You should consider going to WDW next Sept. I am going to start pressuring you now!!!