PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace for lunch

goofynmd
11-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Does anyone have any opinions (good or bad) on Crystal Palace for lunch? We had breakfast here back in March and really enjoyed it. Good character interaction :pooh: :eeyore: :piglet: and the food was good too. I can't get a breakfast reservation for our upcoming trip and was thinking of trying to get a lunch reservation. We have had lunch at Hollywood & Vine and dinner at Chef Mickey's in the past and found the food there just okay. Is lunch at Crystal Palace going to be a dissapointment compared to breakfast?

kdsjjb
11-09-2007, 03:57 PM
I think that if you like the food at breakfast, you will like it at lunch.

We have eaten at CP several times in the past, for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Lunch is our favorite. For the last several trips, we have done MK on our last day, and always do lunch at CP as our last park meal.

We really like the food there and the kids (DS16,DD13,DS10) still like the character interaction there. Plus Eeyore is DW's favorite.

CleveSJM
11-09-2007, 04:22 PM
You'll enjoy it very much. We've had lunch and dinner there and lunch is our favorite. Character interaction is great. Plenty of room to "work." Logical flow so you know when to stay back. And they do the kiddie "train" dance at lunch too.

Enjoy!

ibrowse17
11-09-2007, 05:34 PM
We ate there for lunch on our last trip, and really enjoyed it. As stated, the characters were moving around nicely, and our table was visited by all of them. It was a nice time, and they had a good selection of food. Enjoy:thumbsup:

mousetrapper
11-12-2007, 12:10 PM
This will be our first trip we don't eat our last meal (lunch) at Crystal Palace before heading home! We've always enjoyed it. The restaurant is stunning and the characters delightful. There is a wide array of food choices and delicious desserts.

Enjoy!

murphy1
11-12-2007, 12:34 PM
We like it a lot and it's a nice break from MK. The dessert bar is really great, too!

disney323
11-12-2007, 11:26 PM
This is my wifes favorite. She always made us go for breakfast and on our last trip I had her try lunch. Now she considers lunch at the Crystal Palace to be her new favorite. I thought it was very good as well and enjoyed every part, but especially the desert and cookies. I think lunch here is going to be on our must do list for each time we go.

dmosher
11-13-2007, 03:11 AM
I love the Crystal Palace.
Yes it is noisy, yes there are children running everywhere (of which we have none), but the food is good the deserts are awsome and come on...it's Pooh and Friends!

I mean uhm,m yeah... the food is really good .. yeah. :D

Just a htought
D

FirsttimeJan.07
11-13-2007, 10:55 AM
Be sure to try the Red Velvet Cheesecake if you see it! We had it last year at the CP for dinner and it was to die for!:joy: :cloud9: I would go back to CP for that alone!! :joy:

BeccaO
11-13-2007, 11:05 AM
We love CP and it's a must do for us for every trip now. We have never done breakfast, but have done Lunch and Dinner both. The last time we were there, we happened to get a later reservation for dinner, the restaurant cleared out quickly and the server was so nice and did not rush us. We ended up being the last party in the restaurant, and when we left, we walked down Main Street USA by ourselves!!!!! We didn't even see a security guard!!!! It was the most awesome feeling in the world. This next trip in Jan we are going to plan to do the same thing!!!! I think the food is great at CP and the atmosphere is wonderful. This was one of my Granmother's favorites when she was living and that makes it even more special to us every time we visit!