PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP December 6

Lightning McQueen
11-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Will this event sell out? When is it recommended that I get my tickets?

Thanks!

tennantsrwe
11-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Hi!
We are going to MVMCP on 12/11 and I purchased the tickets back when they first went on sale. I don't know how quickly they sell out, but it's my understanding there are only selected dates open for the presale....which is a discounted price. I wouldn't think it would be very crowded on your date, since it's not a school break (to my knowledge) and it's a week night. The main reason we buy ours in advance and not at the gates is the savings, every little bit of $ saved helps! :D If you know for SURE you want to go that night I'd suggest going ahead and ordering them. And that assures you, just incase, of getting in.

TKDONALD
11-09-2007, 03:31 PM
I BELIEVE THEY CAN SELL OUT. I BOUGHT MINE FOR DEC 6 MONTHS AGO. SO I DONT KNOW IF IT IS SOLD OUT ON THAT DATE.:mickey:

faline
11-10-2007, 06:57 PM
You have a better chance of that night not being a sell-out given that it's a week night (Thursday). However, it's not a sure thing. If you want to attend that night, I'd suggest buying your tickets as soon as you are able.

Magic Smiles
11-10-2007, 09:55 PM
We bought ours tickets for MVMCP for the 6 Dec about a month back. Tickets for 11 Dec when they first went on sale and we just bought tickets for 20 Dec on Thursday. I would think that there would still be tickets available for 6 Dec but if you are definitely planning on attending you might want to order them. The tickets for the 6 Dec are not discounted even if you buy them in advance. It is only certain nights that have discounted tickets. We had thought of waiting to purchase tickets for the 20 Dec, but were told that there is a good chance that night would sell out.