PDA

View Full Version : Staying at Wilderness Lodge & Garden Grocer

purplestarlisa
11-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

We arrive at Wilderness Lodge on 11/12 and I ordered some things from Garden Grocer to be delivered on 11/13. Do I have to be there for them to deliver them or do they just leave them at the front desk?

Lisa

Dsnygirl
11-09-2007, 09:38 AM
You do not have to be present - the last few times we've used them, they just drop off the groceries w/ Concierge Services and they will hold onto them for you, as well as put any perishables into a refrigerator until you call for them. They will then just bring them up to the room for you! Very easy! :thumbsup:

TheRustyScupper
11-09-2007, 10:38 AM
. . . they just drop off the groceries w/ Concierge Services and they will hold onto them for you, as well as put any perishables into a refrigerator until you call for them . . .

1) Just a minor point.
2) They are dropped at Bell Services.

Veectoor
11-11-2007, 10:11 PM
We used Garden Grocer at WL in September. They called about 15 minutes before they delivered the groceries, but we didn't hear the phone (too much fun in MK). When we got back, we rang bell services and they brought them right up. Just make sure they know you're calling about groceries and not your luggage (our were slightly confused for a few moments).

Disney_Barbie
11-14-2007, 02:35 PM
might I add an other question onto this?
We're arriving LATE at night to the WL (probably won't get to the room until past midnight) can we have Garden Grocer drop off groceries to the room before we have checked-in (say for example, have them delivered @ between 7-9 that night)?

meandmydog1
11-15-2007, 02:29 AM
I was told the last time I stayed at SSR that they are not permitted to do this. You have to have it dropped off at Bell Services and have it held there and they will deliver it for you whenever you would like. Hope this info is still accurate, I had this experience in June of 07. Have a great trip.