PDA

View Full Version : Question about parking

blessthishome
11-08-2007, 10:55 PM
We are taking our first trip Thanksgiving week and I wanted to know do you just pay 1 parking for the day . If we go to 1 park that morning and decide to go to another that afternoon would we have to pay for parking again? Are parking passes available or do you pay by the day?

Thanks!

blessthishome
11-08-2007, 11:06 PM
I forgot to subscribe to my post so I'd get emailed when someone answered so Im doing that now:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
11-08-2007, 11:34 PM
You only pay once for the day. When you get to your second park, just show the receipt from the first entry and you won't have to pay again.

And, you pay each day for parking - no multi-day parking pass at present.

You do get to park free if you are staying on-site or if you have an annual pass (other than a Florida seasonal pass).

irish1967
11-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Be sure to keep the receipt in a safe place in the car! My SIL left theirs at the condo one day last summer and ended up paying for parking again when they returned to the parks after their mid-afternoon break.

caryrae
11-09-2007, 09:22 AM
I forgot to subscribe to my post so I'd get emailed when someone answered so Im doing that now:mickey:

You can subscribe to any thread, just go above the 1st post and click on "Thread Tools" and you will see "subscribe to this thread".