PDA

View Full Version : Going with Grandparents and family...where would you stay?

Mom2Boys
11-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Hi! I am pretty sure we are going to stay at the Poly. We have stayed at the WL when I went with my son and husband. Now we will have MIL, FIL, my parents, and maybe some aunts/uncles coming. I would love to have everyone near by or close rooms to visit with. Have you traveled with "everyone" before where did you stay? :confused:
Thanks! Paige

disneymom15
11-08-2007, 06:08 PM
We stayed at AS Music. Wanted to stay at POP, but because AS music had a great rate, we stayed there. We always stay at the value resorts.

Pirate Granny
11-08-2007, 07:45 PM
If you have 8 in you combined party, register as a Magical Gathering...I'm sure Magic Journey's can help you on that...and then all the rooms will be together as Disney acknowledges that you are a 'group'. Poly is a wonderful but pricey hotel...
:pirate:

IloveDisney71
11-08-2007, 07:49 PM
I have traveled with a party of 12 to ASM and we are traveling with 8 to the Poly. in Dec. I don't think it really matters where you stay. You can request that you have rooms near each other. They can't guarantee anything, but they are usually able to work things out depending on the time of year you are traveling. You will have a great time with all of your family together at WDW!

sloslo
11-09-2007, 07:16 AM
As a group, we all stayed in the Saratoga. You can comfortably sleep 4 with a one bedroom villa room. It's a great hotel. Excellent pool, good food court (artists palette) as well as right across the street from Downtown Disney Marketplace.

goofysbabe
11-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Somewhere far away ---:haha: just kidding. We stayed at Pop with my parents and everyone really enjoyed it. We had connecting rooms and were closed to the main bldg., pool and bus stop. We have also stayed at POR & POFQ and absolutly loved it, but when your on a budget Pop's the way to go!

Dsnygirl
11-09-2007, 09:41 AM
We stayed at CBR - very family friendly and accomodating. You can get rooms that adjoin, and there are lots of playgrounds for the kids, as well as beaches and nice pathways to take to get different places together. Some of the rooms face a courtyard where they have umbrella'd tables ... very nice for a quick bite together as a group... good luck deciding, and have a great trip!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Hi! I am pretty sure we are going to stay at the Poly. We have stayed at the WL when I went with my son and husband. Now we will have MIL, FIL, my parents, and maybe some aunts/uncles coming. I would love to have everyone near by or close rooms to visit with. Have you traveled with "everyone" before where did you stay? :confused:
Thanks! Paige
;) I've heard that Pop Century has adjoining rooms if you are wanting to go with a Value Resort. I've seen where some of the suites in the Animal Kingdom Lodge sleep up to 8 people.