PDA

View Full Version : DVD players in rooms?

apequet
11-07-2007, 10:07 PM
We are staying at All Star Movies and was wondering if they have DVD players? Just want to know if we should bring some movies from home. Thanks!:mickey:

tarkin
11-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Last time I was at Pop Century (in '05) they didn't have them but the TV's in the rooms have video jacks which could be used to hook up a portable DVD or video iPod. We used to watch a slideshow of the day's photos on our digital camera every night on the room TV.

Von-Drake
11-08-2007, 07:15 AM
IN august of this year, they did not have DVD players in the room, but like the previous poster we brought our travel one inside and my son would watch his Disney movies until he fell asleep.

DDuck66
11-08-2007, 09:32 AM
I have not seen a DVD player at any of the resorts that I usually stay in. We usually bring our laptop to internet and it doubles as a DVD player.

tikiman
11-08-2007, 09:42 AM
The only rooms I have been in with DVD players built in were the concierge rooms at the Polynesian. The standard rooms at the Polynesian do not have DVD players.

Aloha

Steve

DDuck66
11-08-2007, 09:48 AM
The only rooms I have been in with DVD players built in were the concierge rooms at the Polynesian. The standard rooms at the Polynesian do not have DVD players.

Aloha

Steve

Great!!! We are staying at the POLY Concierge in May!!!

tikiman
11-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Great!!! We are staying at the POLY Concierge in May!!!

They also offer a huge list of DVDs to check out for free at the concierge desk so don't worry about packing your own.