PDA

View Full Version : Hayden's Magical Character Menagerie Pre-Trip

Hayden's Dad
11-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Cast:

DH: Kyle 31 (me)
DW: Eva 31
DS: Hayden (Small and Mighty Himself) celebrating his 22 month birthday in the World

I just couldn’t wait anymore especially with this being my 300th post as well.

Day 1 Nov 25: We are getting up extremely early Sunday the 25th and making the 10 hour drive down to Disney World. Our reservations aren’t until Monday so we will find a local hotel for the night and spend the evening at DTD making lightsabers and filling Mr. Potato Head boxes.

Day 2 Nov 26: We will be getting up early and checking in at AS Movies then heading over to the Magic Kingdom to get Hayden’s hair cut and then jump over to Disney Studios for some character hunting. We have lunch reservations at Sci Fi at 2:00, and then later we are going to the new character dinner with the Lady Tremaine and the wicked Stepsisters at 1900 @ 8:20. We’ll probably and turn in then.

Day 3 Nov 27: Our Magic Kingdom Day and Night. Get up early for our reservations for breakfast with Cinderella in her castle @ 9:20. Then lunch with Winnie the Pooh and the gang at Crystal Palace @ 11:45 (man two big meals one behind the other, but the hunt continues). Then DW has an appointment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to get her hair done at 1:50. CaptainJessica be prepared we are going to hunt you down. After all that we may need to go back to the hotel for a break but we will play it by ear. Cinderella has invited us back to her castle for dinner @ 5:45. Then we are meeting Strmchsr and it sounds like others for a meet right before MVMCP at 6:30. We may be a few minutes late but we will be there. Then it is a night of Christmas magic as we drink hot cocoa and eat cookies. Seeing Santa and Santa Goofy hiding from the fireworks and enjoying the parade!!

Day 4 Nov 28: Up early again (Seeing a pattern yet?) for breakfast at Donald’s new hideout at Animal Kingdom @ 8:05. Then down to Camp Minnie Mickey and the FOTLK. Then we wander doing a CS for lunch riding the Safari and enjoying the animals. This is an EMH evening for AK but we have reservations back at MK at Liberty Tree Tavern for more characters and good food @ 7:05. We will probably wander MK for a little while after then back to bed.

Day 5 Nov 29: Bright and early again this time at Akershush for the Princess breakfast at 8:40. Fortunately Hayden is still young enough to be cute with the princesses. Then we are meeting LandFan and anyone else who is there at HISTA @ 10:30 and we are all going to ride JIYI before their lunch reservations. Lunch is at the Garden Grille with Mickey and the gang (another pattern) then exploring World Showcase and the Santa’s always looking for characters and Kidcots. Dinner is at LeCellier @ 6:50 I know no characters, but come on it’s LeCellier (we had to compromise with Hayden on this one) Then maybe a little more exploring but leaving before Illuminations to head back to the hotel.

Day 6 Nov 30: This is our wandering day Nov 30. We have breakfast reservations at Chef Mickey’s at 9:20 and then we will probably head over to MK trying to avoid the crowds for the Christmas parade being taped. So we can make our way to Cinderella’s Castle a third time for Lunch @ 1:20. (We will be able to give impressions on every aspect of the castle after this) After that I don’t know what we are doing depends on what else we want to see or go back to, but we don’t have to be anywhere until 8:00 for dinner at the Spirit of Aloha show at the Polynesian. Epcot is open late this day so we may head back there or just head back to the room.

Day 7 Dec 1: Our day to go home. We will pack up the car and check out in time to make our reservations at 1900 again this time with Alice and Mary Poppins @ 9:30. Then I am sure we will head to a park one last time before we start heading home. I imagine this day will be full of tears. For those of you who don’t know this will more than likely be Hayden’s last trip to WDW unless we get a miracle. They do happen though we were not supposed to be going on this trip with him and here I am doing our pre-trip report so only the good Lord knows. Thank you all for all of you tips, strategies, pixie dust, and prayers.

faline
11-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Have a wonderful time and make lots of special memories!

buzznwoodysmom
11-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Wow, sounds like an amazing trip for such a special little boy. I truly hope you enjoy this trip with Hayden, and I will pray for you that this is not his last trip to WDW!!!! Have a wonderful time.

AbeeNormal
11-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Here's to a wonderful time :pixie::pixie::pixie:

What a fantastic time you are going to have with all of those amazing ressies. :grouphug:

Have a ball.:dance:

My heart is with you..... :heart:

RedSoxFan
11-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Have a magical trip with Hayden.:mickey:

LibertyTreeGal
11-07-2007, 09:13 PM
OH MAN! We have ADR's at OHanas at 5:30 on the 27th so I'm not sure if we will make it or not to the 6:30 meet (I have no idea how long it takes to eat there!). I was so hoping to meet up with you guys!!! I am going to be praying we can make it because my whole family wants to pray for Hayden! In fact, if I have to, I will leave early from dinner because I have to meet him :mickey:

Bethis26fan
11-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Sounds like a great trip. I hope we do run into each other while we are there. If you see a tinkerbell tree in the window of one of the AsMovies it's probably going to be our room. I hope you have a great time.

ChipnDaleGal
11-08-2007, 05:58 AM
I hope that this trip is everything that the three of you have been dreaming about. You all certainly deserve it. Good luck on your character quest! :mickey:

LandFan
11-08-2007, 09:04 AM
Jason and I can't wait to meet you guys!! Your itinerary sounds great! See you there:cloud9:

Hayden's Dad
11-08-2007, 09:04 AM
Thank you all so much for all the well wishes and pixie dust. We will be getting to the 27th meet a little late ourselves so don't fret. Just in case we miss anyone we are kinda hadr to miss. Hayden sits in a stroller/wheelchair that is covered by a white blanket with dolphins and whales all over it. It will probably be covered in birthday buttons and pins. It has a blue mickey mouse book bag on the back of it and a finding nemo green umbrella (although that won't be up during the MVMCP) He will be wearing a santa hat and small red elf shoes DW picked up yesterday. My DW and I are about the same height I have short blonde hair and she has long brown. If all else fails look for us in line for characters. :D
Hope to see lots of my fellow Intercotees.

disneydrmr
11-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Praying for your family! Hope you have a magical trip filled with nothing but wonderful memories and lots of characters!

KylesMom
11-08-2007, 09:23 AM
May your trip be filled with characters, love and laughter, Hayden's Dad! :mickey:

goofysbabe
11-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Here's to a magical trip - don't forget to take lots and lots of pictures so you can post them with the trip reports I know your gonna do! I can't wait to hear all about Hayden's trip!

MsMin
11-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Sending :pixie: for you all and prayers that he have many good days for his trip. I know you'll want to soak up every second. May your trip be truly magical. :pixie:

bleukarma
11-08-2007, 12:00 PM
I hope you and your family has the best trip ever! It sure does sound like it's shaping up to be truly magical!!! :mickey: