PDA

View Full Version : The UnDISCOVERed Future World

disneycouple2004
11-07-2007, 01:57 PM
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com:80/wdw/parks/tourDetail?id=TheUnDISCOVERedFutureWorldTourPage

Anyone taken this tour ?? What did you think >?
How does it compare to The Keys to the Kingdom tour ? (we did it last year) :thumbsup:

thanks !!

disneycouple2004
11-09-2007, 05:36 PM
WOW..this must be a new or very unpopular tour...or a big secret:secret:...

anyways i went ahead and booked it..i will let everyone know how it was on our post trip report..:D

thanks a million !!!

:thumbsup:

AbeeNormal
11-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Wow.....

It looks like you will be the first ever to take this tour & I can't wait to hear all about it. :mickey:

Have a great time :thumbsup:

I wish I could have responded to your question but we've never been to WDW. :blush:

GLM
11-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier, but I think you'll like the tour anyways. I still think the Keys to the Kingdom was better, but this tour was still very interesting.

I'm sure your tour will be different, but we got to see some of the corporate lounges in some of the pavillions. We also got to see some "behind the scenes" at Ellen's and Mission Space. You will probably get to visit the employee center/wardrobe area too, which was really neat.

Hope you enjoy it!

disneycouple2004
11-12-2007, 12:58 PM
COOL..Thanks for the info..!!..sounds good to me...i will let everyone know after the trip :thumbsup:

thanks