PDA

View Full Version : Emh?

WDW/UO Fan
11-07-2007, 01:54 PM
The May schedule on the official Disney site has MK open until 11pm, then PM/EMH after that. Does that mean the MK will be open until 2am that day? Thanks in advance for the info.

Seasonscraps
11-07-2007, 01:57 PM
yep! :thumbsup:

WDW/UO Fan
11-07-2007, 02:06 PM
Wow, that's late! I'm sure my teenage will love it though.

Another related question..... We plan to go to Epcot, during the day. We have a 7:30 ADR there, then we'll head over to MK. Does that sound like a good plan? Thanks again

FlaTinkRAMESAM
11-07-2007, 02:12 PM
sounds like a plan... you will have plenty of time to eat and then head over to MK and enjoy it late into the night!!! :o) have fun!

WDW/UO Fan
11-07-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm hoping everything will work out as great as it sounds in my head. ;) If only May would get here so we can try it out in realtime. :wait:

tinklover
11-20-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm hoping everything will work out as great as it sounds in my head. ;) If only May would get here so we can try it out in realtime. :wait:

I so know what your going thru, I am in the process of planning a trip to WDW for june. we don;t have any of our reservations yet as I have to wait on some of the people going with us who can not do anything as far as purchasing til tax time. I am thankful that tax time is now right around the corner but june is taking forever to get here. I am **** when it comes to planning vacations especially for 11 people and I am the only one who has been several times. enjoy your late night at magic kingdom being there til 2 am is just awesome i hope they have a late nght like that when we are there