PDA

View Full Version : Perfectly Princess Tea Party at GF

sloslo
11-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Has anyone ever gone to this? I would love to take my four year old but they're asking $225.00. Is it worth it??

jpH/keD
11-07-2007, 02:05 PM
I couldnt see that much money for a tea party I dont care what the prizes and perks are. We debated whether on not to do this. My dd6 would have flipped but she will have to get a job and pitch in for this one! :secret: I am sad to say I think Disney is just a tad greedy on this one. And for that price I think more than 2 characters should show up and stick around longer than a few minutes.

disneyluva
11-07-2007, 02:50 PM
I took my now 6 yr old DD when she was 3. If your child is into princesses, dress up, dancing, and will feel comfortable enough to leave your side to promenade with Aurora -DO IT!!!!! I still watch the video of my daughter and cry. She was so into it and really believed that she was in Aurora's court. It was an amazing experience that I'll (nor will my DD) ever forget. However, my sister-in-law took my niece who is very shy and afraid of characters - and it was a waste of her $225. It depends on your child - but if yours is anything like mine - go for it - you will not be disappointed. It was well worth my $225

BeccaO
11-07-2007, 03:24 PM
My Mom and I took my daughter for the regular afternoon tea at the GF when she was about 4 years old and she absolutely loved it!!!! It was much cheaper, did not have all the fanfare of course, but it was still loads of fun. I have some great pics. She was used to going and having tea, we visit a tea room in victorian Cape May NJ a couple times a year, so she did just fine.:thumbsup:

TheRustyScupper
11-08-2007, 12:07 PM
1) As the above reply, take her to the regular Afternoon Tea.
2) They have a special kid's offering, or she can do regular tea.
3) Also like the above post, $250 is a bit steep.

NOTE: We were at a group dinner last week, and one of the GF chefs was with us. The chef helps out with the tea. Even he could not understand the price people would pay for snacks and a doll.