PDA

View Full Version : Airline Boarding Passes

PCruzer
11-07-2007, 09:43 AM
We will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside. I understand that the concierge will print airline boarding passes for us. Does anyone know if you are a resort guest will [I]any[I] resort concierge print your boarding passes? We would rather walk to the Boardwalk area from Epcot than go all the way back to Riverside in the afternoon to have boarding passes printed. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. :mickey:

martinfamily5
11-07-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm not sure about your specific question, but I had them print them out when I checked out. The girl that checked us out printed them, meaning that I didn't have to go over to the conciege (sp?:confused:). Anyway, it worked great for us.

WDWFanatic
11-07-2007, 10:50 AM
What airline are you flying? If it's Southwest and you need to hit it right at the 24 hour mark, I feel your pain:D.

I'm pretty sure you can have guest relations at any park print them out, so you don't even have to leave EPCOT.

We fly SW and last year we called my FIL from Raglan Road and had him go online and take care of it for us, and then we just reprinted them from the airport.

Good Luck!

PCruzer
11-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the info. We will be flying SW and, yes, we need to hit that 24-hour mark, which means the afternoon of the day before we leave. If someone else does our boarding pass, how do we reprint them at the airport. I thought that if you got your boarding pass at the airport, you would forfeit the letter you got previously. I guess I am confused!

Strmchsr
11-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the info. We will be flying SW and, yes, we need to hit that 24-hour mark, which means the afternoon of the day before we leave. If someone else does our boarding pass, how do we reprint them at the airport. I thought that if you got your boarding pass at the airport, you would forfeit the letter you got previously. I guess I am confused!

What you are doing at the 24 hour mark is "checking in." What I generally do is have a family member or friend back home do the online check in for me right at the 24 hour mark, thus getting the coveted "A" pass (though I'm starting to care much less about that). Since you have to carry your own luggage back to the airport with DME anyway, I then just print my boarding pass at the airport when I check my luggage. No big deal. You're already "checked in" so when you print your boarding pass at the airport it will still be the "a" or whatever you got pass.