PDA

View Full Version : Which way will be faster?

PrincessASquared
11-06-2007, 05:11 PM
I was just looking at a Google Earth satellite picture of DW. My family and I will be going there in 20 days!:mickey: I was wondering, if we wanted to go from SSR to MK, which would be faster?
1) A bus to MK or (2) a bus to EPCOT then the monorail to TTC then to MK?
Please keep in mind wait times for the buses and monorails.
From the looks of the satellite picture the monorail looks like it might save some time.
Just curious, Thanks:thumbsup:

CleveRocks
11-06-2007, 05:30 PM
I was just looking at a Google Earth satellite picture of DW. My family and I will be going there in 20 days!:mickey: I was wondering, if we wanted to go from SSR to MK, which would be faster?
1) A bus to MK or (2) a bus to EPCOT then the monorail to TTC then to MK?
Please keep in mind wait times for the buses and monorails.
From the looks of the satellite picture the monorail looks like it might save some time.
Just curious, Thanks:thumbsup:

Notice how you said "please keep in mind wait times"??? That's the key!

Taking one direct form of transport will ALWAYS be faster than 3 separate trips.

Bus from SSR to MK: You could wait up to 20 minutes for a bus (or 30 seconds!), then the ride itself will be no more than 15 minutes, so you're looking at 35 minutes tops.

Monorail: You could wait up to 20 minutes for an Epcot bus. Then the ride itself will be no more than 10 minutes. 3 minute walk bus stop to monorail. Then up to a 10 minute wait for the monorail. Then a 10 minute ride to TTC. Then about 3 minutes to get off the train and walk around to the other platform. Then up to a 10 minute wait for the monorail from TTC to MK. Then a 5 minute ride. So on the Epcot/monorail route, you're looking at 71 minutes tops.

I hope your choice seems A LOT easier now!:mickey:

mook3y
11-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Taking one direct form of transport will ALWAYS be faster than 3 separate trips.

:number1:
What CleveRocks said!

Sneaky Stitch
11-06-2007, 06:17 PM
The monorail is funner and faster, but it stinks in there! :blush::ill:

Sneaky Stitch
11-06-2007, 06:18 PM
I don't know?