PDA

View Full Version : Trying to advise friends...

PeterPan
11-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Trying to advise friends on how to get from Caribbean Beach to Polynesian for 7:40 a.m. breakfast at O'Hanna's.

What's best route?

TAXI best bet that early?

faline
11-05-2007, 07:46 PM
You should be able to do a bus to the Magic Kingdom and monorail from there. A taxi is always an option.

BronxTigger
11-05-2007, 07:55 PM
I had an ADR at about that time in the morning on a day the MK opened at 9. I was also staying at CBR. I caught the bus at about 7am, and the only people on the bus were going to breakfast reservations at either the Poly or the Contemporary. The bus driver did not even go to the MK; he only went to the Poly and the Contemporary.

So, this MAY be an option for you, but don't count on it. When you get on the bus, ask the driver if s/he can take you to the Poly. If not, just get off at the MK and take the monorail or the boat over to the Poly.

Jared
11-05-2007, 08:12 PM
I agree with Bethany. Her advice is certainly a lot cheaper than a cab.

A character breakfast bus begins running around 7 a.m., usually destined for the Magic Kingdom. Simply transfer to a monorail when you arrive at the park.

Sounds like Bethany had a nice bus driver, so it doesn't hurt to mention your final destination is the Polynesian.

PeterPan
11-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Thanks, everybody!