PDA

View Full Version : CRT for a 2 (almost 3) year old...

FlaTinkRAMESAM
11-05-2007, 03:35 PM
I called today and wished against all odds that I would be able to get a ressie at CRT for sometime during the week of my daughter's 3rd birthday... And holy poo, 2 and a half months out, we got one for the 14th of Jan @ 1:05... They aren't charging me for her since she isn't 3 until the 18th, but will she still be able to get some chicken nuggets or something? How does that work? Because I doubt the chances of her eating anything off my plate.

Remember the days when you could walk up to the podium the morning of and get a ressie for lunch that day???

kakn7294
11-05-2007, 07:50 PM
They have chicken strips and pretzel dogs on the kids menu. Ask your server when you are seated what they can do for your DD. They may be willing to prepare her a small plate at a lower cost than the regular child price or even make up a plate for her at no cost at all to you. We've had them do this at other WDW restaurants with our DDs. We haven't been to CRT with a child that young so I'm not sure exactly what they would do for you there.