PDA

View Full Version : CRT Photo Package

ljv1975
11-05-2007, 12:55 PM
A few questions: First, do you pose with a princess for these pictures? Second, is this package included in the outrageous price of the meal, or is it an extra cost? Thanks!

PlutoLover
11-05-2007, 01:32 PM
:welcome:

I was there Sept '06 and we had dinner at CRT and the pictures (there were 2 poses) were with Cinderella. There were 7 of us but we only sent up my 2 nieces to pose with her. If memory recalls we did not pay extra for the pictures, it was part of the price. We used DDP. I think we got 3 or 4 copies of each picture, neither of which was great so that's why I'm thinking I didn't pay.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-05-2007, 02:01 PM
The photos are included in your package.

We went in August 2006, and dressed-up a bit for the breakfast, and the pictures with Cinderella were actually rather nice.

disneyfan328
11-07-2007, 02:17 PM
yes as stated above the pictures are included in the price of the meal. Cinderella is the only princess you pose with for these pictures. the others are upstairs during breakfast and go from table to table and you take your own pictures ( bkfst & lunch only dinner is different) if you have 1-4 people in your party you get one photo package which is a big picture ( I think and 8x10) of the castle and of your pose and then 4 small ones 3 1/2 x 5 size maybe of the post of your party. If you have 5 or more people you get two of these packages which you can have all of the same picture or what we did was one of the whole family and then on of my daugher (7) who was dressed as a princess. we did her alone for the 2nd package. also note that you can add these pictures to your photopass once you get home and have all of the poses that they take added to your cd. We did that. they had actually taken 5 or 6 pictures so we have them all now.

KaylasGM
11-27-2007, 06:24 PM
We had dinner at the CRT and your picture is taken prior to going up to the dining room. The dinner is hosted by the two mice and the fairy godmother. The mice come around to the table, but the fairy godmother circles the room but you can't get an autograph or have a picture taken with her. The pictures were brought out during our meal. Ours were presented in a pocket folder with a picture of the castle on the left side and the family on the right. This was an 8 x 10 and there were several smaller 4 x 6 pictures in a paper sleve. If you are buying the photo pass CD, you can enter the serial number from this picture as a second Photopass card and they will attach it to your order.

LoriMistress
11-27-2007, 08:16 PM
Pictures are included in the purchase of the meal.