PDA

View Full Version : We got The Wilderness Lodge!!

Disneyatic
11-05-2007, 12:51 PM
I just had to share my excitement!
After visiting it on our last trip, we wanted to stay at the Wilderness Lodge during our next trip in Dec 2008 but when we looked for room availability all they had left was a bunkbed courtyard room. I hated to spend the extra $$ just for bunkbeds so we were trying to decide where else to book.
Well today, I got on the WDW website to just look and they had availability at WL with regular beds! So I booked.
We are officially going now and get to stay at WL! :cloud9:

Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

KarenP
11-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Awesome news. You will love WL!

ibrowse17
11-05-2007, 01:35 PM
That is great !! Have a wonderful stay:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Congrats!

I have always wanted to stay at WL, but the bank account just doesn't agree!

AbeeNormal
11-05-2007, 02:05 PM
That's great. Have a wonderful time .:cloud9: I look foward to reading all about your trip report when you get back. :mickey:

Zimkeeper
11-05-2007, 05:26 PM
After staying at mostly Moderate resorts, we stayedat the WL for the first time last January and loved it.
We had booked the POR for our December trip this year and have had to cancel do to family problems:cry:
We just found out that we can make a trip in January and we were able to get WL again:mickey: And with the new package discount, we are only paying a little more than we were at POR.
You will love it. The theming is great and the electric water parade each night is awsome.