PDA

View Full Version : How is Narcossees?

Septbride2002
11-05-2007, 10:42 AM
We are thinking of switching from Le Celliers to Narcosses for my husbands Brithday dinner. Anyone eaten there lately? Is there windows? View?

~Amanda

Hammer
11-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Amanda,

I had an incredible dinner there last month. You can read the review here (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=118737). Will the dinner be just you and your husband? I ask as I think you have a small child (under 2) and there isn't much to keep her occupied here and this a meal which should not be eaten in a rush. It really is a more adult dining experience and I highly recommend it.

SurferStitch
11-05-2007, 11:19 AM
DH and I dine at Narcoossee's every single time we visit WDW. It's our favorite restaurant on property! We tried it on our first night of our anniversary in 1996, and now we never miss having at least one meal there each trip.

I love to get the whole lobster, or sometime the lobster/filet combo. Appetizers and desserts are incredible. We've had some of the best service on property there. Over the years we've gotten to know several servers, and they remember us from year to year, too.

Last year (and other years, too) we were given complimentary champagne for our anniversary. They really make you feel special there.

Book your seating about 45-60 minutes before Wishes. We love to watch Wishes from the deck, or our window seat if we have the right spot. They pipe the music in for you. On a couple occasions our server had our meals held while we watched the fireworks so they would be hot and fresh when we sat down again.

Oooooohhhh....we'll be back there in 33 days!!!!

ibrowse17
11-05-2007, 11:57 AM
DW and I had an excellent dinner there on our last trip. It was the first time DW had ever had lobster, and she loved it. Watching the fireworks from the table is not bad either:thumbsup:

ThanxForNoticin
11-05-2007, 12:13 PM
I would also highly recommend Narcoossees - however, we are big fans of Le Cellier, too! But given the choice, I enjoy Narcoossees a little bit better - great food, great service, and right on the lake. Enjoy, whichever you choose.

SBETigg
11-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Le Cellier is good but Narcoossee's is fantastic. If you're looking for a truly special meal experience, I would pick Narcoossee's. Here's my review from my August trip: Narcoossee's (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=115714).