PDA

View Full Version : Linking Park Tickets and Room Keys

SignguyTom
11-05-2007, 10:39 AM
I know linking your park ticket and room key can be easily done as long as the park ticket has never been used. But, is it still possible to keep them linked when transfering from one resort to another? We will purchase 10-Day Park Hoppers and are staying 8 nights at BWV using DVC points next May. Last night we decided to add 2 nights to the end of our trip, staying at one of the Value properties.

How does the park ticket work at that point? Can we have the remaining days transfered from one room key to the next? Do we need to never link them in the first place? Or do we end up having seperate tix/keys for the days after we transfer? :confused:

mouseketeer mom
11-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Hello. We had a package with tickets for our stay at AKL last Jan...when we transferred to the Villas at WL for another 4 nights after AKL, they just transferred those tkts onto our WL room key. Not a problem at all.
My question for you Signguy Tom!
We have will call tkts for our stay at CR next week. Will they put those tickets on our key to the world for us upon check in if I ask?

SignguyTom
11-05-2007, 10:53 AM
My question for you Signguy Tom!
We have will call tkts for our stay at CR next week. Will they put those tickets on our key to the world for us upon check in if I ask?

Thanks for the reply! They will be able to link your will-call tickets as long as they are unused at check-in. My son joined us halfway through our last trip and had a ticket with him which he purchased from a ticket broker. They were able to add him to our room and link his ticket to his room key with no trouble.

mouseketeer mom
11-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Will they do the whole thing right at the check in desk or do I have to pick up the tickets somewhere else first?
Thanks!

SignguyTom
11-05-2007, 12:00 PM
I believe you pick up your will call tix at the resort & they take it from there. I could be wrong - maybe somebody else knows for sure...?