PDA

View Full Version : April 13th-19th, just how busy?

CarolS
11-05-2007, 10:18 AM
I'm thinking of planning a trip in April and want to know from anyone who's been that time of year just how crowded it will be. Fortunately Easter is early so it doesn't fall during the Easter crowd but can I anticipate it being really busy? I know that weeks starts Disney's regular season rates if that makes any difference.

And by busy, I mean we went Presidents week this year and it was wall to wall people. We hardly did anything it was so crowded. I don't want to do that again :mickey:

Thanks!

wedway fan
11-05-2007, 11:38 AM
the split spring holiday this year (early easter/late passover) makes things a little unpredictable. another site that rates crowds has the levels higher than i thought they'd be for that time (6-8 out of 10) but not insane like presidents' week.

expect full parks but not the madness of actual holiday times.

ibrowse17
11-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Crowd size would also depend on what schools are on spring break that week. That can really add a ton of folks.

c&d
11-06-2007, 09:57 AM
Could be a little busy towards the end of the week. Massachusetts schools start vacation on the 18th and some people, including us, will be heading down a day earlier.