PDA

View Full Version : vacation packages for a single person

PixieChick
11-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Hi,
In 2006 we were planning to bring my mother with us and I vaguelly remember there was a problem booking her room with the promotional free dining package because she was only one adult in a room. As it turned out she couldn't come with us but I'm curious if anyone knows what Disney's policy is for a single adult and vacation packages. Is there a minimum amount of people per room to qualify for a promotional package? I will be using Magical Journeys for the first time but I don't have my vacation dates yet. I'm sure they will get Mom the best rates/deal they can. Right now it's just a matter of curiousity.
Thanks!
Liz

mjm12000
11-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Hi

I travel solo all the time to the Disney parks and I always book directly through the Disney website. I have never had issues with being a solo booking for any thing. I do know that if you are let's say booking for a couple and then a single all on the same booking and you try to select different options for some of the people on the booking it will not usually allow you to do that, basically all guests on one booking have to have the same options. But if you are booking as a single it should allow you to book what ever you like with no exceptions. Unfortunately there is no discount for being solo so you pay the same as you would if you did book two people to the room.

JPL
11-05-2007, 01:08 PM
I do know that if you are booking it all together as a group everyone in the group has to ahve the same exact package and tickets. I have had this problem in the past with friends who had APs and others that didn't:confused: