PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table ADR questions

sara825
11-05-2007, 10:05 AM
2 questions:

I am staying at a WDW resort, can I make ADR for Cinderella's Royal table 180 from my arrival date or 180 days from the date I want to dine there?

I am using the dining plan, but they still want me to pay for it when I make the reservation using my credit card, right? Do they then reimburse me if I use the 2 table dining credits or how does that work?

amorillo
11-05-2007, 10:10 AM
You can make your ADR 180 days from your arrival date.

I'm not sure about the dining plan question... I've always just paid cash... and used my dining credits elsewhere...

I'm sure someone will be along soon to answer that question.

Disneyatic
11-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Last year when we booked this, we just had to give a credit card to guarantee the booking, but because we were on the dining plan they did not charge it.
If we had not shown up, we would have been charged.

cal5755
11-05-2007, 11:11 AM
I agree... they use the credit card just to secure the reservation. It is not charged unless you do not show up!!

We plan on trying CRT when we go next September... we have never done a meal there so I am excited to try it.

Happy planning!!

tennantsrwe
11-05-2007, 12:44 PM
ADRs are 180 days from arrival date. And as for the CC...they should only need the CC to hold the ressie. We had to provide the CC when we did CRT in Dec 05 but once we were there they took our DP. I think the CC is charged if you don't cancel, not before you go. Hope this helps! And make those ressies on day 180...CRT fills up very fast!

kakn7294
11-05-2007, 02:12 PM
The others are right, the credit card is used to guarantee that you will show up. It doesn't matter if you are using the dining plan or paying yourself, your card is only charged after your designated timeslot passes if you don't show up or don't cancel before the designated deadline. The CM taking your reservations will read these rules to you at the time you make your ADR's for any restaurants that require credit card guarantees.

mickey&missy
11-05-2007, 03:07 PM
1st, :welcome: to Intercot!!

The 180 days is from your arrival! For CRT make sure you call on that day!

When you call disney dining to make the adr ask them about the credits. I'm almost positive that last year we paid the full amount upfront for CRT. We didn't use the dining plan so I can't really answer that part, sorry!

Have a :pixie: magical vacation!!

SAHDad
11-05-2007, 03:25 PM
1st, :welcome: to Intercot!!

The 180 days is from your arrival! For CRT make sure you call on that day!

When you call disney dining to make the adr ask them about the credits. I'm almost positive that last year we paid the full amount upfront for CRT. We didn't use the dining plan so I can't really answer that part, sorry!

Have a :pixie: magical vacation!!

Make sure you call as close to (but definitely after) 7 am eastern time on the first day you can make ADRs. (If you aren't sure when you can make ADRs, you can call Disney and they will pull up a calendar which will count the days for you.) We haven't done CRT, but I have heard (in conversations with the CMs on the phone) that the WDW-DINE number gets slammed from about 7 am to 9 am every morning, with people trying to get into CRT (and Le Cellier, and couple of others - but Cindy is the Big One).

There are several guides out there to getting the ADRs at CRT, and most start with "Synchronize your clock to the one that is used by Disney Dining."

Good luck in getting the ADR - you may need it, but I'm sure you can get something during your stay.

beksy
11-05-2007, 04:09 PM
I made ressies for Feb for CRT and am on the dining plan. They took my cc but since I am on the plan it will only be charged if I don't cancel ahead of time or if I decide to pay OOP. They didn't charge the card anything at that time or since and I made the ressies a couple months ago! :mickey:

illini
11-05-2007, 05:57 PM
You can definitely make them on the 180+10. HOWEVER, the chances of getting it under that option are slim, but definitely try. They'll tell you that they don't hold any tables back for the regular 180 days but that is not true. I couldn't score a table under the 180+ 10, but I got it at exactly 180 with a selection of times.

Although we're doing the DDP, I choose to pay OOP instead of blowing 2 credits at CRT. They *did* charge the entire amount to our CC immediately. If you decide to pay OOP, you can always tell them when you arrive that you're paying OOP then.

Good luck!

LoriMistress
11-05-2007, 10:17 PM
You can make your ADR 180 days from your arrival date.

I'm not sure about the dining plan question... I've always just paid cash... and used my dining credits elsewhere...

I'm sure someone will be along soon to answer that question.

For most restaurants. For CRT, you have to book at exactly 180 days when you plan to eat there. Plus, you have to pay your meal in advance with a credit card.

Jared
11-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Apparently, Disney Dining releases some tables for parties booking Cinderella's Royal Table more than 180 days before their meal. Because the restaurant is so popular, Disney did not want groups staying longer to have a complete unfair advantage.

So call exactly 180 days before your check-in date. If you don't secure a table, call exactly 180 days before each day of your trip. More tables will be available.