PDA

View Full Version : How do I request what room I want to stay in?

threeh
11-05-2007, 09:21 AM
I know I want 3rd floor of Tokelou for our upcoming Feb trip. I thought I read that they are no longer taking fax requests, is that indeed true?? Also can I say which longhouse and floor I want to stay in or am I being to exact?? Thanks as always to fellow intercotees for any advice!!!:mickey:

faline
11-05-2007, 09:30 AM
You can have your requests - including your desired building and floor placed on your reservation. Be aware, though, that is is only a request and you might not get what you've asked for.

The resorts were getting overwhelmed with faxed requests. My understanding is they no longer pay attention to faxed room requests.

offwego
11-05-2007, 09:53 AM
It might be better to say what your looking for vs where (say close to pool, main lobby or whatever it is) so that if they can't give you your first choice you get something that still might meet your needs.

threeh
11-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Do I fax it. tell my travel agent and will go on my ressie or just ask on check in??

Thanks!!!:mickey:

faline
11-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Tell your travel agent to have your requests noted on your reservation. Reiterate requests at checkin.

threeh
11-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Thanks!!!:thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
11-05-2007, 01:07 PM
I would also call your resort about a week out and have them "tag" your request to your ressies.....can't hurt....

brownie
11-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Even if your request hasn't been granted when you go to check-in, the guest services people at check-in in my experience have always been great about working to grant the request when you check-in.

Just ask to have your request noted on your reservation when you make it.