PDA

View Full Version : DLR Trip Report Oct 26th

terri.m
11-05-2007, 03:29 AM
Since I'm coughing too much to sleep here is day 2:

DH had a car booked at Alamo in Downtown Disney so I went with him to pick it up. After running back to the hotel to throw my video camera back on the charger after leaving it on all night :mad: I headed back to the park alone with about 30 min until I had to meet everyone at DCA. I went to the Blue Ribbon Bakery on Main Street and grabbed a coffee and croissant and wondered around by myself. :cloud9:

When I met up with everyone my SIL told us she got dreamed!! She got a front row table reserved for us at the 4pm Billy Hill & the Hillbillies show!!

We headed into DCA and hit all the big rides, Tower of Terror, Screamin', Soarin', ect. I was quite frustrated because I like to do things in order of where we are but everyone was "lets go on Screamin" then we get off, "lets go on TOT again" and so on and so on. I think my feet were ready to pack it in after a few hours of that!

We met up with the rest at the Golden Horseshoe at 4pm for the Billy show. It was hillarious as always! They never disappoint.

After that we hit Big Thunder and wondered around Fantasyland a bit. Then we went to Plaza Inn for dinner. I just love eating there, it's so ornate!

We decided to go back to Fantasyland after the parade was done and DH phoned (he'd been our car shopping all day) so I met him under the enterance of the castle. The group split up again and we took the girls and went on Buzz Lightyear and Star Tours.

After all the walking we did, we were exhausted so we headed back to the hotel for a good night sleep.

Here are the days pics!
http://community.webshots.com/album/561324883TZGeBo?vhost=community

Blue Genie
11-05-2007, 04:08 AM
Great report Tear. That Robinson character name is Wilbur if you wanted to know.

JPL
11-05-2007, 08:17 AM
Great report :thumbsup:

faline
11-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Congrats on the front row seats to the Billy show! The Diamond Horseshoe was undergoing renovations when we were there so we never got to see the show.

Love the Monsters ride! You got some great pics of it!

Jeremy
11-05-2007, 09:37 AM
Great report, thanks for sharing the photos:thumbsup:

Tink's Mom
11-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the report and the photos! So nice to hear that SIL got dreamed. :cloud9: