PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, sort of...

Ariella
11-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Ariella and all of her things (friends list, most of all :( ) have disappeared into the void because I stayed away way too long, but I'm now logged in as a guest and I'd love to meet up with you guys!

If anyone is on tonight, can we arrange a place to meet?

Thanks!

Ariella
11-05-2007, 12:24 AM
No takers? I sure hope you're not shunning me, lol.

Don't worry, while I was waiting for a reply I racked up a couple thousand points playing this newfangled version of fireworks, woohoo!

Well, I'm going to bed now so I'll try again another day!

Hope everyone is doing well!

terri.m
11-05-2007, 03:37 AM
WB!! I just logged on for a minute tonight and nobody was on at all :(. Hope someone finds you soon!

JPL
11-05-2007, 09:41 AM
Don't worry we will find you :thumbsup:

I wasn't on at all alst night and probably won't be tonight but the same rules apply find one of us and you have found all of us:mickey:

Jeremy
11-05-2007, 12:19 PM
HI, if you want, tell me what day and time and where to meet you.
use the code words so i know its you,inside out!:thumbsup:
If that would help you. then i can get you to everyone.
im piratesrider
:)

RenDuran
11-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Don't worry, while I was waiting for a reply I racked up a couple thousand points playing this newfangled version of fireworks, woohoo!

It really has been awhile since you played! This "newfangled" version has been around quite awhile. I hope we get to meet up in vmk soon!

mickeynuts
11-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Awww hi!! When we couldn't get hold of you I wrote to vmk and tried to save little Ariella but vmk said no dice.
You are you no matter what your title is though, welcome back! I'm not gonna be on much this week but I'd love to find you!
:cool: Laura

RicksCafe
11-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Ariella!!! The dictionary queen!!

Wow. You're back. And the world is right again.

Can you tell this dude missed ya?

Ricks (who still has a VMK room titled "The Waiting Room" for awaiting the arrival of Ariella's baby... who is now in college)

Tink's Mom
11-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Hi Ariella! Welcome back! Hope to see you real soon.

Patricia
11-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Ah!! It's Ariella! :cheer:

I've missed you lots.

I was just in Ricks waiting room on Saturday, waiting on you. But you didn't come. :(

I tried emailing you in time to save Little Ariella, but you may have a new address.. you might want to update that on Icot. As staff, I can contact you if your address is correct.

Give us a new day and time to find you. We can restock little Ariella in no time.

Welcome Back!

janmathatter
11-05-2007, 07:50 PM
WB Ariella!!! I've really missed you and am looking forward to seeing you again.Can't wait to get you on my friend list again. Will you tell me a story then?

mickeytinkerbellprincess
11-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Hey Ariella! Would like to meet up with you again, and :welcome: back! I think I had you on my list before but it's gone now. Can't wait to see ya! :)

Chescat
11-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Wow, last time we saw you was around Halloween last year. You scared Hockey Fan, Nachocat and I with your scary Halloween story when you were on the Pirate dock with us.

Does this mean we will get our XMAS story this year! :snowman:..:santa3:.:sleigh:

Ariella
11-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome back! I have a new title, NewAriella (finally they approved something with Ariella in it), since I couldn't have my old one back.
I would love to visit the "waiting room" and tell you all about my 1 year old, ha ha!

I'm having the hardest time remembering where to go and what to do in this game! I had to ask a kind stranger to remind me where all the NPC's are. I still need to figure out all the things I can earn and how to get them.

I'll keep trying to find everyone. Watch and you'll see, someday I'll be, part of your world! :swim:

OhGee
11-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Welcome back to VMK, Ariella! It was a pleasure meeting you in the Mansion Banquet Hall last night. Hope to see you again soon. You must have your hands full with the little one. :)

jjramsey
11-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Welcome back :mickey:.

VMK can be a big place, but maybe we will stumble across you some time!