PDA

View Full Version : Internet Access

MDWDWFan
11-03-2007, 10:13 PM
What are the options if we only need a few hours on a few days of internet access? We're staying at Pop Century?

JPL
11-03-2007, 10:16 PM
I belive it's $9.95 a day not matter what. I find this to be one of those things Disney really needs to improve I mean I have stayed a some cheap hotels in other places and all of them had free internet access. Even the some of budget hotels outside of WDW have free internet access.

What-r-ya, Goofy?
11-05-2007, 08:02 PM
You can also access the internet using dial-up service. You’ll need to verify that your ISP offers this service and that they have a local Orlando # to dial into.

You can then simply plug into the phone jack in your room. Local phone charge would apply, but that would be your only expense.

Enjoy!:mickey:

DisFan01
11-05-2007, 08:04 PM
We stayed at all value resorts, and they charge $9.95/day for it. We got upgraded once to a DVC Resort, and it had free internet access, which we thought was a nice touch... ;)

Seasonscraps
11-05-2007, 09:41 PM
We stayed at all value resorts, and they charge $9.95/day for it. We got upgraded once to a DVC Resort, and it had free internet access, which we thought was a nice touch... ;)

When did you get free internet access at a DVC? We were there in Sept and had to pay. :confused:

Goofy Pluto
11-06-2007, 08:30 AM
Is it high-speed? Is it Wi-Fi?

We're staying at POP too...

JPL
11-06-2007, 08:36 AM
I psuedo High Speed. The few times I did use it I wasn't happy with the spped for $9.95 a day

TheRustyScupper
11-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Is it high-speed? Is it Wi-Fi?

1) All WDW internet it cable, except at some convention resorts.
2) For WiFi, you can pay $4.95 and not use a whole day.

NOTE: For a while, they were experimenting at two Deluxe resorts with in-room computer keyboards and had free internet. The trials are over, and no launch date has been announced. For DVC, the fees are the same as all other resorts.