PDA

View Full Version : Using Disney Store Gifts Cards

MDWDWFan
11-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Can you use Disney gifts cards, purchased at the Disney Stores around the country, to pay for on property accomodations or restaurants?

brownie
11-04-2007, 02:10 PM
My guess would be no, since the Disney Store is owned by the Children's Place and is no longer owned by Disney. You can get gift cards from Walt Disney World now, though.

Mollywobbles
11-04-2007, 03:29 PM
I work at the Disney Store and we sell the gift cards. They can be used at the parks. I got one for my mom to use on one of our trips last year. She had no problem using it at the gift shops as well as the food service places (as long as the restaurant has a credit card/room charge pay system). We didn't use it at the resort for paying for the bill so I'm not sure if it can be used that way or not.

The good thing about our gift cards is that you can keep adding money to it. Even after the balance is empty.

Here we go again...
11-05-2007, 05:33 AM
I asked when I went to the Disney Store and I was told yes, they can be used in the park, gift shops and for rooms.

I looks like the Disney Store and Disney have merged in some kind of way. When you go to the Disney Store on line you also get a link to Disney shopping dot com... all on the same page.

You can also still purchase park tickets and Disney Dollars at the Disney store.