PDA

View Full Version : Walt Diney Classics Question

Davyjones
11-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Hi Gang!

My wife and I were recently at Disneyland and saw the Walt Disney Classics Pirates of the Caribbean figurines from the attraction! :skull: They were awesome! I really liked the Auctioneer and the Redhead. Anyway, my wife said not to get them there, and wait to get home and get them online. We didn't want to carry them around in our luggage for the next week. Now there's my question: Can that series of Walt Disney Classics be found and purchased online? I have looked but not found any way to do so. Does anyone here have a link to a site where I can find them? I would appreciate any help you can give us!
:mickey:

JPL
11-03-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm not sure if they sold outside the parks they might be Theme Park Exclusives like The Figment and Dreamfinder statue. However you can order them calling Disneyland Delivears

The Number can be found at Info Central
Phone List (http://intercot.com/infocentral/misc/phonelist.asp)

Just scroll down to merchandising and just an FYI for the future you can have things sent home from the parks just ask the CM at the time of purchase:thumbsup:

Davyjones
11-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Thanks Jeff! I meant to ask the cast members there if that mailing an item was an option, but it totally slipped my mind. I'll make sure to ask about that in the future. I appreciate the help very much!!!! :thumbsup: