PDA

View Full Version : Resort Parking

ljv1975
11-03-2007, 10:21 AM
We'll have our own car when we go, and I know you get a parking pass at your resort. We have a really early resv. at Chef Mickey's one day. If we drive from our resort (Coronado) can we pak at the Contemporary all day? I thought we could just park, eat breakfast, and take the bus or whatever to the MK that day, and then go back to the Contemporary and drive back to our resort at the end of the day. Is this allowed? :confused:
Also, with the parking pass, do you get free parking at the parks or just the resort? Thanks!

Hammer
11-03-2007, 10:44 AM
No, you can't self-park at the Contemporary for the day. If you drive to Chef Mickey's and choose to self-park, you will be given a 3 hour parking pass.

You can choose to pay $10 to valet park at the Contemporary which will allow you to leave your car there for the day.

Seasonscraps
11-03-2007, 10:45 AM
No, you are not allowed to use the resorts for parking while you are at the parks. I think the only exception is if you use valet parking since you pay for it, but I am not sure about that.

But generally security at the CR will give you a 3hr parking pass so you can park for free while you are dining or exploring the resort.

As a resort guest, you are entitled to free parking at the parks.