PDA

View Full Version : 1,000th POST!

GrmGrninGost
11-03-2007, 08:58 AM
We're into the character autograph/photograph thing. Over the years, we have collected over 100 autographs. I was wondering how many other people have collected! I can't wait to get back down to WDW to get more! :mickey:

joanna71985
11-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Oh big character fan here. So big, I created my own website to post the different character pictures.:blush:

tadshome
11-03-2007, 11:06 AM
We love collecting autographs :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-03-2007, 11:19 AM
I've only started officially collecting recently (before it was random "oh look, it's so and so! ::runs over to meet them::). Currently I've gotten about 80+ with only one repeat. So I'm a bit behind.....:(

Greenlawler
11-03-2007, 12:19 PM
There is a guy who lurks on another message board who I know has 200. He's listed them before. I think the key to having many unique ones is of course longevity. We started in 2002 so we missed many many characters, but we have not missed many since then.
Also it depneds on what you count as a Character? I do not consider characters like the characters at Epcot Christmas, Santa Claus, Mr Easter Bunny, or people like the Mayor of Main street, or the MGM street actors Disney characters. Some people do and thats fine. I do'nt really even consider the Star Wars characters "Disney Characters" as they are in fact Star Wars characters. Once again, thats just my opinion.

Meeko_33785
11-03-2007, 03:16 PM
I have about 90-something unique autographs (96 I think), but I've met over 140 characters over the years including those who don't sign (Sully, King Louie, etc.) and those who I met when I was only taking character pictures and not collecting autographs.

amorillo
11-03-2007, 05:55 PM
97 and counting...

can't wait until our next trip.... looking for characters is one of my favorite things to do!

mac badger
11-03-2007, 06:16 PM
i dont do the autographs, but i like getting pictures if the line isnt too long

Greenlawler
11-03-2007, 11:32 PM
I made an quick count today I think we are at 144 different characters. That is including some we do not have autographs for like the Cars characters, Zoe, and Monsters Inc guys. But no Star wars or the others I mentioned in an afore-mentioned post.
-Last trip was our best in a while with 11 new ones. Usually we only find 2-5 new ones per week.

DDuck66
11-05-2007, 09:45 AM
We started doing the autograph books with the character pictures a couple of years ago. We can then decorate the photo books with stickers and other craft items turning them into a mini scrapbook.
My next goal is take one of the books and fill it with nothing but autographs and different pictures of my favorite man, Donald Duck!!!
:donald::donald::donald:

Hayden's Dad
11-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Our last trip we got 75 autographs, ( not all different people we saw Mickey 7 different times:D) This trip we plan on breaking that. We are shooting for 100!

SurferStitch
11-06-2007, 12:55 PM
I've only ever gotten two autographs, but to me, they are the most important. :stitch2:

I always take my plush Stitch backpack to the parks. When DH and I were having our picture taken with Lilo and Stitch one time, Lilo noticed my backpack and motioned to me with her Sharpie that she would like to sign him. So, Lilo and Stitch each signed one of the ears on my backpack, and to this day, it still looks great. It was the first time I had ever seen that, and since then I've seen several people with their Stitch backpacks signed.

I don't do autographs otherwise.