PDA

View Full Version : deluxe

gerald72
11-02-2007, 02:46 PM
I was think about the Deluxe Dining plan.

1 Can someone tell me all the restaurants/meals that require 2 dining credits?

2 And what is the difference between character dining experience, signature dining experience, Disney dinner shows, and private dining meals?

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-02-2007, 04:06 PM

2 And what is the difference between character dining experience, signature dining experience, Disney dinner shows, and private dining meals? :chef:

Okay, this is just off the top of my head and you may want to go to the Disney website to verify:

Animal Kingdom:
I don't know of any restaurants that require two credits there.

MGM-
Brown Derby

Magic Kingdom-
Cinderella's Royal Table

Epcot-

Coral Reef
Bistro De Paris

Also any signature dining experiences or dinner shows take two credits.

Character dining experience does not necessarily take two credits, it just means that Disney characters are in the restaurant for that meal.

Signature Dining is what you might consider fine dining.

Disney Dinner Shows-Hoop De Doo Review-(Slapstick comedy-old west style) Wilderness Lodge and Spirit of Aloha-(Luau)Polynesian include all you can eat meals plus entertainment. The shows last about two hours.

I'm not sure about private dining but that sounds like room service?

Jared
11-02-2007, 04:34 PM

2 And what is the difference between character dining experience, signature dining experience, Disney dinner shows, and private dining meals?
The above information isn't entirely correct, but Mississippi did a pretty good job recalling from memory -- probably better than I would've done without any help.

Here is the complete list of dining experiences requiring two credits:

Jiko (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
Flying Fish Cafe (BoardWalk)
California Grill (Contemporary)
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (Fort Wilderness)
Mickey's Backyard Barbeque (Fort Wilderness)
Citricos (Grand Floridian)
Narcoossee's (Grand Floridian)
Disney's Spirit of Aloha Show (Polynesian)
Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge)
Yachtsman Steakhouse (Yacht Club)
The Hollywood Brown Derby (Disney-MGM Studios)
Cinderella's Royal Table (Magic Kingdom)
Room service at various resorts

Character dining is exactly what it sounds like -- characters will come to your table during your meal for hugs and photographs.

Signature dining experience is just a fancy name for a table service restaurant requiring two credits on the Disney Dining Plan.

The three dinner shows -- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Mickey's Backyard Barbeque and Disney's Spirit of Aloha Show -- all require two table service credits. It's dinner and a show at the same time!

Private dining refers to room service and other options specific to the resorts.

Hope all this information helps!

:tasty:

threeh
11-05-2007, 09:54 AM
I think I read that you also get a free refillable mug on the deluxe plan. That's cool too!!:thumbsup: