PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dining Question

ljv1975
11-02-2007, 10:08 AM
I read the page in Info Central about the Fantasmic Dining option, but I still have a few questions!
First, if we eat at The Brown Derby does that take 2 credits per person from our dining plan? Do the other restaurants only require 1 credit per person?
Also what time does the Fantasmic show begin?
Thanks!

azdisneymom
11-02-2007, 10:22 AM
You are correct. Brown Derby takes 2 TS credits per person while Hollywood & Vine and Mama Melrose only require 1 TS credit. I am going to MM for the Fantasmic Package for the first time and was told by Disney Dining that under the current package you may order off the menu. (The info central site needs a bit of updating regarding this.) In addition regardless of where you are dining if there are 2 showings of the Fantasmic the package provides entry into the 1st one only. Times for the show are usually 6:30 and 8:00 in winter but I am sure info central or WDW calendar has the correct times for your dates. You can check there.

Figment!
11-02-2007, 11:37 AM
if we eat at The Brown Derby does that take 2 credits per person from our dining plan? Yes, it is a Signature Location.

Do the other restaurants only require 1 credit per person?Yes, they are Regular Locations.

Also what time does the Fantasmic show begin?The schedule is posted in the Current Events (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/calendar/events.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central 180 Days in Advance. If there is more than one showing scheduled for a night, the package is only good for the first showing.

Figgyluv03
11-02-2007, 12:55 PM
If you were do the fantasmic dining package, how early of a ressie would they give you if the first showing is at 6:30? I would hate to have to rush to eat and then get over to fantasmic in time for the showing. DBf and I will be eating at Hollywood and Vine, so I'm sure that won't take as much time as a regular sit down dinner.

tennantsrwe
11-02-2007, 01:02 PM
We're doing the Fantasmic package this Dec but we chose Hollywood and Vine b/c it only takes ONE table service dining credit. Brown Derby takes 2 table services per person. You have to ask for the Fantasmic dinner package when you book your ADR since not everyone eating there gets the preferred seating voucher. The seats aren't specificlly reserved, meaning you don't have a certain number seat. But the area is reserved for people with the package. I would say make a ressie at 4:00-4:30. Just to give yourselves ample time to eat and make your way over to the stage area. They say arrive 30 minutes prior to show time. Hope this helps!