PDA

View Full Version : Princess & Pirate Party

heidi614
11-02-2007, 07:49 AM
:party:Can anyone give me details on what happens at this event. I know rides are open, fireworks, but what else? I have tix for 2-14. Thanks:party:

JPL
11-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Here is the link to Info Central that has some great info about the Party. It even incluse an event map so you can plan your adventure :thumbsup:

Pirate and Princess Party (http://intercot.com/infocentral/park/pnpparty/default.asp)

mickey&missy
11-02-2007, 08:47 AM
I haven't been yet, but I can't wait for the 3/11 party!! I just bought my tickets yesterday!

Anyway, Intercot info central (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/pnpparty/default.asp)has a lot of info. Click on the link. Scroll down the page for info on all the different events and stuff to do. I heard a little rumor that there will be more stuff in 08!!

Have fun at the party!

kakn7294
11-02-2007, 08:51 AM
Info Central has all the details but here's my take on it. You will need to get your wristbands, loot bags, and treasure maps. When the party starts, you can use your treasure map to find the treasure spots where you will receive your "loot" - strings of beads and/or candy. There are a few special meet and greet locations with "Pirate" characters - we saw Goofy, Pluto, Mickey, and Captain Jack Sparrow. There are also some photo ops with the Princesses - in Fantasyland, you could get your picture taken in front of Cinderella's carrage (no characters here). At the Fairy Tale Garden theater, you can see Belle in her ballgown. Jasmine was near the Magic Carpets in Adventureland. There is an Aladdin's Royal Guard show in the Jungle Cruise area where they teach kids how to protect Princess Jasmine from Jafar - my girls really enjoyed it! There are 2 dance parties - one in Fantasyland in front of Ariel's Grotto with Flounder, Sebastian, and a couple of other under-the-sea friends. There's also one in Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland - we saw Lilo, Stitch, Chip, and Dale there. The parade is nice and runs twice - see it if you can. The fireworks are only shown once and are awesome! Don't miss those. And of course, a lot of the rides are open with minimal waits - many are walk-on to 5 min. It was actually a lot of fun and we really enjoyed it. Have a great time!

tiaramom
11-02-2007, 08:55 AM
I Will Most Likey Be Going To The Ppp Once Again This Year- Though I Must Say The Other Two Parties Disney Has Are So Much Better In Everyway.
I Feel They Really Need To Add Some Entertainment To The Ppp.
Its Fun And All- But The Xmas Is Awesome- And Halloween A Real Ball.....
If You Get Your Tix Early The Party Isnt So Costly.
The Best Part Is Probably The Fireworks- And The Kids Like The Dance Party.
Its Good But Not Great!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-03-2007, 11:57 PM
They also had some cute little games in Tomorrowland. My 4 year old nephew had a ball playing them. And running around getting the pirate loot was fun for him too. They had dancing in tomorrowland too. And my older nephews had their picture taken with Cap'n Jack. It's really a fun time.

Belle_0717
11-05-2007, 02:11 PM
I AM SO EXCITED!!! As a big kid @ 32, I can't wait to go to the P&P Party. My DH booked us for the night of 3/6 - we leave for home the next day. I can't wait. I am planning my costume - not sure what approach to take but I have a few months. How silly will I look? Should I have DH dress up too? I'd probably leave me for Cinderella if I do. That's okay - I can run away with Capt. Jack Sparrow!!!:pirate: