PDA

View Full Version : Transportation Center

David&Jane
11-02-2007, 04:02 AM
Can we get a bus direct from the Pop Century Resort to Transportation Center.?
If not what is the quickest way to get there
( no Car) ?
At the Transportation Center where are the Lynx buses located?

Thanks

faline
11-02-2007, 05:23 AM
I don't believe buses go directly to the Ticket and Transportation Center any more from most resorts. The quickest way would likely be to take a bus to the Magic Kingdom and the monorail from there to the Ticket and Transportation Center. The express monorail would likely be the fastest.

I'm not sure where the Lynx bus stops once you get threre so hopefully someone with that information will be along shortly.

BronxTigger
11-02-2007, 05:35 AM
I believe the Lynx bus stops at the bus parking lot that resorts like the off site Downtown Disney hotels and Shades of Green use. This lot is between the ticket booths and the kennel.

CleveRocks
11-02-2007, 07:01 AM
When you take the monorail from MK to TTC, you'd walk down the path the center of the TTC (the only way you can go) and then turn LEFT. There will be signs, and a HUGE bus area will be visible. There are MANY stops but they are all well-marked.

DDuck66
11-02-2007, 09:33 AM
The only other option would be to take the bus to EPCOT and then jump on the monorail back to the TTC. Either way, I would give myself an hour to an hour and a half to get there.