PDA

View Full Version : High School Musical Stuff available in the Parks

Zippy 1
11-01-2007, 05:31 PM
We leave for WDW next Thursday. My DD13 is really into High School Musical. She is hoping to purchase some stuff when we are there. Is there anything available and where would we find it? Thanks

tundramom
11-01-2007, 08:00 PM
There is HSM stuff in all of the big stores (World of Disney, Main Street Emporium, MGM Shops) but the problem we ran into is size. My DD is 12 but wears adult sizes (5' 4", 115#) and the merchandise is only in kids sizes for the most part. MGM has the best selection, first shop on the left as you enter (not Cid Huengas, or whatever it's called)...the first Disney shop.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-02-2007, 01:44 AM
Emporium has a pretty good selection but I agree MGM is the best. The story is called Mickey's of Hollywood, if I remember correctly. It's the main merchandise shop there. There is also a bit of HSM stuff near the Indiana Jones area is (to the left of the hat, near the Sounds Dangerous).

Also, I would try World of Disney.

Experiment626
11-12-2007, 07:05 PM
If you are at the MK and looking for some HSM merchandise you can also stop in the arcade at the exit of Space Mountain. They have a large selection of HSM merchandise.:mickey: