PDA

View Full Version : Dining Choices

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-01-2007, 03:31 PM
I know its a long way away (Dec. 2008) but I want our next trip to be perfect. We are wanting to try a lot of different things and since its a 10 night visit will be trying a lot of different restaurants. Here is what we are planning for Table Service after a lot of discussion:

MGM-Hollywood and Vine
Animal Kingdom-Rainforest Cafe
Magic Kingdom-Crystal Palace
Magic Kingdom-Tony's
Epcot-Biergarten
Epcot-Marakesh
Epcot-LeCellier
Animal Kingdom Lodge-Boma
Wilderness-Hoop Dee Doo
Downtown-Planet Hollywood

Last Visit-Dec. 26-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
Jan. 1-Jan.7-, 2003-All Star Movies

We've already tried, Chefs De France, San Angel Inn, Alfredo's, Mama Melrose's, SciFi, and Liberty Tavern.

Have I missed anything great? Any absolutely must dos?:blush:

SBETigg
11-01-2007, 03:47 PM
It looks like a great list! There are too many must-dos to do in one trip. Have a wonderful time.

wendy*darling
11-01-2007, 05:20 PM
It's too early to know, but I would keep my eyes and ears open for reviews of the re-opening of Tusker House (as a buffet) in AK and the new Yak & Yeti restaurant , also in AK. I would probably favor either of them over a Rainforest Cafe. So I suggest you watch for reviews and plan accordingly.

I would also give up Planet Hollywood and add in another resort restaurant- maybe 'Ohana or Chef Mickey's, or Whispering Canyon Cafe.

I tend to want to do things I can only do at WDW. We have both Planet Hollywood & Rainforest near us- so they never make it to my WDW list- but that's just my opinion. I think Disney does the themed restaurants much better anyway, so I prefer to stick with them.

Just a few ideas. Enjoy the planning! :mickey:

LibertyTreeGal
11-01-2007, 05:46 PM
Did you do lunch at LTT or just dinner? Lunch is amazing!!!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Did you do lunch at LTT or just dinner? Lunch is amazing!!!!:mickey:
We did lunch and enjoyed it, we just want to try something different this time. :)

wire0monkey
11-02-2007, 01:03 PM
I'd skip Marrakesh. We were there in September and the service was terrible. The food wasn't as good as I remembered either.