PDA

View Full Version : Nutty Night Crew- Day 9

Cinderelley
11-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Amy - 32
Christi - 36
Sharon - :secret:
Jeffery - 2-year old giraffe

Today was the day for the Studios. While Amy and Sharon got ready, I went back to the Customs House & explained to the CM that Amy had mistakenly sent the maintenance guy away. They promised to send him back out. I went to OPR, grabbed breakfast for everyone - mickey waffles all around :mickey:. The maintenance guy showed up about 5 minutes after I did. He fixed the showerhead, and we showed him the mold. He jumped around a few times to touch and left. :confused: We never heard anything about it after that.

Jeffery was very excited because he got to come with us today. His goal was to get his picture taken with a ToT CM. After waiting 30 mins. for a bus, we finally made it to the Studios. ToT was our first stop. So we hurried down the Sunset Boulevard, but we came across a cop riding his "horse" giving a boy a ticket for having his birthday today. Jeffery insisted on getting his picture taken with the officer. Then we were off to ToT again.

While Sharon hit the bathroom, we got Jeffery's picture taken with a ToT CM by the fastpass machines. I can't ride the ride because of my back, and Sharon wouldn't ride, so Sharon and I went through the line with Amy and Jeffery to see the sights and then ducked out the chicken exit. Amy and Jeffery bought their ride picture and a t-shirt for one of Amy's kids.

Then we were off to Starring Rolls. I love Starring Rolls. Jeffery decided on a kids' meal that he had to share with Amy. Sharon and I both had sandwiches and a dessert. Their desserts are heavenly.

Then we headed to Star Tours. Jeffery outran a Storm Trooper on the speeder bike, and then we helped save Endor's Moon. Afterwards, we took a break to a do a little shopping in Tattooine Traders, visited the Ewok village, and Jeffery rode on the AT-AT's foot for a photo op.

We also saw Muppets, the Great Movie Ride, Indiana Jones, shopped and ran across a GREAT photopass photographer who took our pictures in San Francisco and under the raining umbrella. He looked thoroughly bored when we ran across him, but he had a long line waiting for him by the time we were done. Jeffery especially loved his close-up on the steps. We went to the Backlot Tour, but it was a 2 hour wait. :jaw: We took some pictures of the Pirates of the Caribbean props and then went through the gift shop to the movie props at the end of the ride. Amy couldn't get a good picture of Darth Vader's suit with her camera because of the reflection of the other props. She asked me to try, and all I came out with was Darth Vader's suit with a reflection of the alien that looks like he is tickling him. We decided to keep that picture just because it was so funny.

It was a little early for our FDP ADR at Mama Melrose, but not enough time for us to do anything else, so we headed to dinner. We got there about 20 minutes early, but we were taken right in. Dinner was delicious, and the service was excellent. We all gave it 5 :mickey:, except Jeffery. They didn't have any leaves for him to eat, but he gave the pizza he shared with Amy 4 :mickey:.

I'll finish it in the next post, because I'm having trouble getting these to post.

Cinderelley
11-01-2007, 03:14 PM
After dinner, we hit Voyage of the Little Mermaid, the Narnia exhibit (wasted time) and One Man's Dream. We did the questionnaire by dividing up the questions. We thought we gave Sharon the easy question (who's castle is at Disneyland), but she couldn't figure it out. Amy & I thought it was hilarious after our conversation with Sleeping Beauty about her castle during the Princess Storybook Breakfast. At the end, we got a Magical Moment certificate. Then we headed to Fantasmic.

Amy and Sharon liked Fantasmic, but I was disappointed with it because the dragon never came out. Maleficent got bigger and bigger, the smoke came out, but no dragon. The fire just lit and Mickey won with his sword, but still no dragon. :pout: Amy tells me that Jeffery got a little scared during parts of the show, but he was very happy when Mickey appeared at the top of the mountain and the fireworks went off.

We headed back to CBR, and I planned to get into the hot tub, but the tiny table-top sized hot tub was full. I still can't believe that a hotel that large would only have a jacuzzi that small. So, I took a nice long bubble bath, Sharon read a book, and Amy played her Nintendo DS. It was a very relaxing evening.

Oh yeah, earlier in the day, we had figured out that we would never wake up early enough to make our CRT breakfast on Saturday, so I called and cancelled it. Moral of the story, never give up on getting the reservation you want. They get cancelled all the time.

Bethis26fan
11-01-2007, 04:03 PM
sounds like another great day.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
11-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the report! I would be totally upset if the dragon didn't come out for Fantasmic - to me that is one of the best parts of the show! I just wish it would stay out for a lil bit longer.

Chris :hatter:

pdrlkr
11-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
11-02-2007, 05:36 AM
Jeffrey certainly had a nice day!

Sorry you didn't get the soak in the hot tub but the bubble bath sounds very relaxing!

youngOx96
11-02-2007, 04:13 PM
It sounds like Jeffery if having the time of his life.

Great report. Thanks for sharing.