PDA

View Full Version : Sun Country

MollyKat1527
10-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Hi
I'm leaving for Disney on Sunday (So excited!:party:). But I was wondering if anyone has flown Sun Country lately and what your opinion was of it. It's been a few years since I've flown with them.
Thanks

caryrae
11-01-2007, 12:55 AM
I have flown them many times and they are a very good airline. I live in Minnesota and there are 2 Airports next to each other and Sun Country is in the smaller one. Makes it nice not to have to go to far to the gate. They are also one of the Airlines that don't charge for food on the flight. I have never had a problem myself with them leaving late or getting to a destination late.

Deansgal85
11-01-2007, 09:57 AM
We flew Sun Country Denver to Minneapolis Labor Day weekend '06----didn't have one problem...very nice attendents on board...everything went just fine...it was our boys 1st flight..and it couldn't have been better!!! You should be fine!!:mickey: Have a good trip! We leave in 18 days!!

MollyKat1527
11-01-2007, 10:25 AM
I live in Minnesota and am flying out of the smaller terminal. I was just wondering if they really give you free food like the commericals say.
Also what kind of shops does the smaller airport have? I have flown out of there a couple of times but it was before they renovated it. I'm most concerned about what coffee places they have.
Thanks for all the help!

caryrae
11-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Yes they have free food on flights and there is a couple places to eat. I think there was a Caribou Coffee there. There a little store with snacks, magazines and stuff like that.

teambricker04
11-01-2007, 10:48 AM
I haven't flown Sun Country in some time, but I have always liked it in the past. My parents are flying out of HHH terminal on SC on Sunday so I will see what they say. I know they prefer it over NW and like the smaller terminal.

Check out this (http://mspairport.com/msp/shops/northstar.aspx) to see what they have there in the way of shops. From what it looks like you have Dunn Bros. or Caribou, but no Starbucks.

The do serve food on the plane. I have gotten breakfast sandwiches, hambugers, and hand held pot pies. They were all very good.

Deansgal85
11-01-2007, 10:49 AM
We got "sausage" mcmuffin type sandwiches on our 6:00 am flight...very good. Not many choices for food etc in the terminal....one "quick" place I remember...

have fun!