PDA

View Full Version : Just how sweet is Chescat??

terri.m
10-31-2007, 02:59 PM
The sweetest ever!!

Ty was so sick on Monday that he didn't even go to the park. We were suppose to meet Cat for lunch but I had to leave my phone w/Ty so we could keep in touch with him, being the bad mommy I am I left him behind to go anyways.

So when Cat phoned and Ty told her what was happening, she kept calling him to check up on him.

:hug: to Cat for being such a sweetie!!

Mr. Tom Morrow
11-01-2007, 07:58 PM
That is nice Tea :)
Sorry Ty was sick on vacation..... I hope you bought him someting special that day ;)

JPL
11-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Ok along with the bubble wrap we need to get him one of the Michael Jackson Surgical Masks for when he goes out. Then we should have everything covered:thumbsup:

That was really nice of Cat :mickey:

JPL
11-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Ok now my story to show how sweet she is :mickey:

When we were in WDW at Disney MGM Studios to be exact we were in the Art of Disney store near the animation area. I fell in love with the WDCC Figment and Dreamfinder statue. I was looking at it and wanted to purchase one and noticed the put the price sticker over the autograph on the bottom of the statue. I test it and peeled back the sticker a little and the autograph was smearing and smudging from the srticker so I didn't get it. Fast forward to the DLR resort trip that everyone attended. I am sitting home on Sunday and my phone rings and it's Traci asking for my address. I say why she says you are going to yell at me. I said what are you up to? She says remember that statue of Figment from MGM I said yeah. She said well they have it here at DLR and I am sending it to you. I protested to no avail and after she threatened me bodily harm and twisted my arm alittle ;) I gave her my address and yesterday this is what arrived at my front door :figment::figment:

:ccat::ccat::rocker:

Tiggerdog
11-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Chescat, you are awesome! :number1:

terri.m
11-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Aww how cute!!

:hug: :ccat: :hug:

RenDuran
11-02-2007, 09:20 PM
I'll toot Chescat's horn some more!:play:

When Nachocat got home from the Intercot meet, she brought home candy that Chescat sent my kids! They were thrilled!:joy:

Patricia
11-03-2007, 12:16 PM
"Awww" on all accounts of Chescat's random kindness!

You Rock! :thumbsup:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
11-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Cat you are the best!!! I would list so many things that you have done for us but there'd be too many! Love ya lots! :hug: :grouphug:

jjramsey
11-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Yes, I dare say there are few if any VMK/Intercotees that have not been touched by this wonderful Cat O' Smiles ;)

Thanks from all of us to the one and only 'you' :thumbsup:

cEveArdenfan
11-04-2007, 01:47 AM
I have a Chescat story too! She was the one who introduced me to Intercot. By today's standards she probably would have been banned for doing so, but this was back in the good old days so to speak. Actually, I was bribed with a Space Mountain room code. I was new to interacting with people through the internet and I must confess the thought of joining a message board frightened me a little. Now I'm almost as crazy as most of you.
Thanks, Chescat!:clappy:

Please note that cEveArdenfan means crazy in the best sense of the word.

Blue Genie
11-04-2007, 01:59 AM
who's crazy not me. :bang::crazy::doh:I'm just plan:mad::hatter::laughing:

TinkRocks
11-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Life would not be as sweet without Chescat - that's for sure!

She's always thinking about everyone all of the time. What an awesome friend you are...

Blue Genie
11-04-2007, 01:45 PM
How funny the star of this topic hasn't post on here yet.

terri.m
11-04-2007, 04:47 PM
I hope we haven't embarrassed her :blush:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
11-04-2007, 05:02 PM
:ditto:

But then again, she might be chopping down some Port Royal guards and is too busy to check out her fan club! :D

Chescat
11-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Actually I am embarrassed. Thank you guys for this thread. I am actually speechless. :cloud9:

Patricia
11-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Gee, Cat embarrassed?

I didn't even mention the Jessica Pins and Pirate pin she sent me..

Tell me, everybody's pickin' up on that feline beat 'Cause everything else is obsolete.